The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

Looking forward to this. Doesn't usually take too long for the flash, arrogant ones to make themselves known.

I'll say now, before it even starts, if there is a good looking blondie one who is half decent Sugar will employ her. He's got form.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/ch...r-farrell.shtml

This one is up on a fraud charge and was found with knuckle-dusters which he beat his ex-wife with, and a baseball bat in his car. Classy.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/ch...r-farrell.shtml

This one is up on a fraud charge and was found with knuckle-dusters which he beat his ex-wife with, and a baseball bat in his car. Classy.

Ahhh his accent all makes sense now.. :(

My money's on one of the two lasses that were handy with the calculator (fits in with what you were saying too Dr Ken) :icon_lol:

I'm borrowing the thought from Twitter, but why do all the men look like root vegetables?

Do they think they just have to turnip to win?

You could see quite clearly Karen Brady wanted to get hold of each and every one of their root vegetables.

...just like being back in the changing room...

Quite.

I'm borrowing the thought from Twitter, but why do all the men look like root vegetables?

You probably didn't notice but some of the girls are fit. It would be swede if Liz wins.

That Melissa is a dead ringer for a poofy Swedish friend of mine, if that counts.

You probably didn't notice but some of the girls are fit. It would be swede if Liz wins.

That Melissa is a dead ringer for a poofy Swedish friend of mine, if that counts.

Do you want to smack her repeatedly round the head too? :(

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Missed the first 30 minutes tonight but when you seen who was up in the boardroom in my opinion it was obvious who would go.

They always keep the best looking girls. The lass Laura looks the spit of a mackem lass I used to work with, one of the first ever projects in the history of The Apprentice which made FUCK ALL sales, she project manages it, and gets kept on. Can that bearded old barrow boy make it any more obvious. It's got fuck all to do with her potential ability and everything to do with the fact she's the fittest one. Then the black manc lass, probably one of the most mouthy women you could ever seen, who was berated by all of them for being an abhorrent aggressive mess, avoids the chop which leaves one lass who was probably the most plain looking of them who's done fuck all wrong, so they concoct a firing based on the fact she hasn't actually done anything so far. In two weeks? Sort it out BBC, clear agenda's here, keep the good looking ones in for higher ratings, well they can do one as far as I'm concerned. How the fuck are you supposed to shine in two weeks anyway, when surely the whole point is to give them the opportunity to shine, why not make her project manager next week, when there's gross mismanagement being overlooked? I mean look at it, it's blatant.

laura_moore.jpg

Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them.

joy-stefanicki-920223120.jpg

Did nothing at all wrong, but not as good looking and also brummie.

Make your own minds up.

Totally pissed off at the result tonight. Stevie summed it up with the following line...

"Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them".

I would also add that she was the one who turned down the boots exclusivity offer and she couldnt even make her mind up about who to bring in.

Usually if someone hasnt "shone" (although she did say it was her idea to go go with the upmarket suasages that won last week), then they get a shot across their bows for forthcoming weeks. Laura was hapless and should have gone, will be gone very soon.

I would love to go on the show. Absolute clueless business prospects the majority of them.

Missed the first 30 minutes tonight but when you seen who was up in the boardroom in my opinion it was obvious who would go.

They always keep the best looking girls. The lass Laura looks the spit of a mackem lass I used to work with, one of the first ever projects in the history of The Apprentice which made FUCK ALL sales, she project manages it, and gets kept on. Can that bearded old barrow boy make it any more obvious. It's got fuck all to do with her potential ability and everything to do with the fact she's the fittest one. Then the black manc lass, probably one of the most mouthy women you could ever seen, who was berated by all of them for being an abhorrent aggressive mess, avoids the chop which leaves one lass who was probably the most plain looking of them who's done fuck all wrong, so they concoct a firing based on the fact she hasn't actually done anything so far. In two weeks? Sort it out BBC, clear agenda's here, keep the good looking ones in for higher ratings, well they can do one as far as I'm concerned. How the fuck are you supposed to shine in two weeks anyway, when surely the whole point is to give them the opportunity to shine, why not make her project manager next week, when there's gross mismanagement being overlooked? I mean look at it, it's blatant.

laura_moore.jpg

Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them.

Make your own minds up.

She's not the fittest one like, theres two way fitter than her. But aye she was the prettiest one left in the boardroom and should probably have gone.

Tbh though when you strip away the PC aspect of it, human nature dictates that you're more likely to 'buy' something from someone you fancy/find appealing than someone you don't so it's probably not entirely out of synch with his basic business instincts. Sex sells in just about any industry, retail, media, law etc etc ad infinitum. Not fair I grant you but then life isnt fair.

Totally pissed off at the result tonight. Stevie summed it up with the following line...

"Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them".

I would also add that she was the one who turned down the boots exclusivity offer and she couldnt even make her mind up about who to bring in.

Usually if someone hasnt "shone" (although she did say it was her idea to go go with the upmarket suasages that won last week), then they get a shot across their bows for forthcoming weeks. Laura was hapless and should have gone, will be gone very soon.

I would love to go on the show. Absolute clueless business prospects the majority of them.

You'd be the ideal candidate as you could drive yourself off after you get fired too. :angry:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

laura_moore.jpg

Make your own minds up.

She's not the fittest one like, theres two way fitter than her. But aye she was the prettiest one left in the boardroom and should probably have gone.

Tbh though when you strip away the PC aspect of it, human nature dictates that you're more likely to 'buy' something from someone you fancy/find appealing than someone you don't so it's probably not entirely out of synch with his basic business instincts. Sex sells in just about any industry, retail, media, law etc etc ad infinitum. Not fair I grant you but then life isnt fair.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, might just be because she reminds me of this mackem Andrea I used to work with, but imo she is by far the best looking, and a very good looking girl by any standards, quite obviously the only thing that saved her.

You'd be the ideal candidate as you could drive yourself off after you get fired too. :angry:

:lol: