The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Missed the first 30 minutes tonight but when you seen who was up in the boardroom in my opinion it was obvious who would go.

They always keep the best looking girls. The lass Laura looks the spit of a mackem lass I used to work with, one of the first ever projects in the history of The Apprentice which made FUCK ALL sales, she project manages it, and gets kept on. Can that bearded old barrow boy make it any more obvious. It's got fuck all to do with her potential ability and everything to do with the fact she's the fittest one. Then the black manc lass, probably one of the most mouthy women you could ever seen, who was berated by all of them for being an abhorrent aggressive mess, avoids the chop which leaves one lass who was probably the most plain looking of them who's done fuck all wrong, so they concoct a firing based on the fact she hasn't actually done anything so far. In two weeks? Sort it out BBC, clear agenda's here, keep the good looking ones in for higher ratings, well they can do one as far as I'm concerned. How the fuck are you supposed to shine in two weeks anyway, when surely the whole point is to give them the opportunity to shine, why not make her project manager next week, when there's gross mismanagement being overlooked? I mean look at it, it's blatant.

laura_moore.jpg

Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them.

joy-stefanicki-920223120.jpg

Did nothing at all wrong, but not as good looking and also brummie.

Make your own minds up.

She's not the fittest one like, theres two way fitter than her. But aye she was the prettiest one left in the boardroom and should probably have gone.

Tbh though when you strip away the PC aspect of it, human nature dictates that you're more likely to 'buy' something from someone you fancy/find appealing than someone you don't so it's probably not entirely out of synch with his basic business instincts. Sex sells in just about any industry, retail, media, law etc etc ad infinitum. Not fair I grant you but then life isnt fair.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, might just be because she reminds me of this mackem Andrea I used to work with, but imo she is by far the best looking, and a very good looking girl by any standards, quite obviously the only thing that saved her.

I think she's bonny as owt, don't get me wrong, but she's pretty in the way that lots of young girls are pretty when theyre young. The other two are genuinely beautiful and will be for their entire lives. Laura will look completely ordinary when she's middle aged.

And before anyone pipes up, I'm not claiming to be Paul Newman myself so yous can bag it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Missed the first 30 minutes tonight but when you seen who was up in the boardroom in my opinion it was obvious who would go.

They always keep the best looking girls. The lass Laura looks the spit of a mackem lass I used to work with, one of the first ever projects in the history of The Apprentice which made FUCK ALL sales, she project manages it, and gets kept on. Can that bearded old barrow boy make it any more obvious. It's got fuck all to do with her potential ability and everything to do with the fact she's the fittest one. Then the black manc lass, probably one of the most mouthy women you could ever seen, who was berated by all of them for being an abhorrent aggressive mess, avoids the chop which leaves one lass who was probably the most plain looking of them who's done fuck all wrong, so they concoct a firing based on the fact she hasn't actually done anything so far. In two weeks? Sort it out BBC, clear agenda's here, keep the good looking ones in for higher ratings, well they can do one as far as I'm concerned. How the fuck are you supposed to shine in two weeks anyway, when surely the whole point is to give them the opportunity to shine, why not make her project manager next week, when there's gross mismanagement being overlooked? I mean look at it, it's blatant.

laura_moore.jpg

Managed the project got NOT ONE PENNY in sales, admitted she couldn't manage the team and couldn't control them.

Make your own minds up.

She's not the fittest one like, theres two way fitter than her. But aye she was the prettiest one left in the boardroom and should probably have gone.

Tbh though when you strip away the PC aspect of it, human nature dictates that you're more likely to 'buy' something from someone you fancy/find appealing than someone you don't so it's probably not entirely out of synch with his basic business instincts. Sex sells in just about any industry, retail, media, law etc etc ad infinitum. Not fair I grant you but then life isnt fair.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, might just be because she reminds me of this mackem Andrea I used to work with, but imo she is by far the best looking, and a very good looking girl by any standards, quite obviously the only thing that saved her.

I think she's bonny as owt, don't get me wrong, but she's pretty in the way that lots of young girls are pretty when theyre young. The other two are genuinely beautiful and will be for their entire lives. Laura will look completely ordinary when she's middle aged.

And before anyone pipes up, I'm not claiming to be Paul Newman myself so yous can bag it.

You state that as fact though, one mans trash is another mans treasure. In my opinion she has the most amazing eyes, and will therefore be attractive "right through her life" - in my eyes.

Take you I bet there's lots of women think you look very attractive, and some who think you're not much better than a manc Shane McGowan same with me. It's how you interpret how someone looks, and people see different things in different faces. You don't choose who you find the best looking in my opinion. I mean look at The Fish, it looks like he likes women with big noses as lots of men do, not me, but that's an example.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

laura_moore.jpg

Make your own minds up.

She reminds me of Linda Lusardi, however she definitely looks a lot worse with her mouth open. Like a scene from Tombstone.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Missed the programme so I'm glad they're keeping the attractive ones in, in case I watch it next week. Seen the American version a few times and they seem to have a better standard of fanny purely because Americans are more keen on grooming and dentistry.

Aye the wealthy ones. There are more yanks per head that look like they come from Bradford, than there are in this country in my opinion. Has a much lower life expectancy too which says it all when you think we're a nation of drinkers, well non muslim British people anyway.

laura_moore.jpg

Make your own minds up.

You state that as fact though, one mans trash is another mans treasure. In my opinion she has the most amazing eyes, and will therefore be attractive "right through her life" - in my eyes.

Take you I bet there's lots of women think you look very attractive, and some who think you're not much better than a manc Shane McGowan same with me. It's how you interpret how someone looks, and people see different things in different faces. You don't choose who you find the best looking in my opinion. I mean look at The Fish, it looks like he likes women with big noses as lots of men do, not me, but that's an example.

:angry:

I love how you can never resist a pop, mind.

It is entertainment after all and rarely is it entertaining to look at a woman with a moy like the Matterhorn.

111dowie_18832a.jpg

Lord Sugar knows this, despite his amazing email phone.

Think Liz is the prettiest. The ones that do least always go first if they end up in the board room in any case, it was obvious Joy was on her way. Quite rare that the loser isn't embraced by the others at the end too, perhaps that tells you something about Joy, or the other two, or who really cares :angry: . They're clearly not selected for the programme on their ability, but on their entertainment value. It's a shit formulaic programme I can't stop watching for some reason, quite annoying.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Think Liz is the prettiest. The ones that do least always go first if they end up in the board room in any case, it was obvious Joy was on her way. Quite rare that the loser isn't embraced by the others at the end too, perhaps that tells you something about Joy, or the other two, or who really cares :angry: . They're clearly not selected for the programme on their ability, but on their entertainment value. It's a shit formulaic programme I can't stop watching for some reason, quite annoying.

Sadly for you as has become the norm, you're talking total and complete shit. After 6 weeks yes? After two? Never. You see people who have done fuck all after five weeks, and he'll say "right you, you've done fuck all, you're project manager next week, sink or swim". Was obvious she was going but not for the reasons you said, purely and simply because she was more Whitley Baywatch than Baywatch.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Should have gone for knocking back Boots like. Fuck me, on a plate that was. Still, much easier on the eye so its not all bad.

Aye but it's like comparing shite with diarrhoea. She could open beer bottles with them teeth man - certainly wouldn't want them anywhere near your cock.

There's 3 of them in there that have an ounce of common sense - Stella, Liz and Jamie. The rest are fucking hopeless. And Gordon Brown's hyperactive younger brother needs unplugging from the mains, can't imagine Wentworth were too impressed with the extra bunker he created on the tee.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Should have gone for knocking back Boots like. Fuck me, on a plate that was. Still, much easier on the eye so its not all bad.

Aye but it's like comparing shite with diarrhoea. She could open beer bottles with them teeth man - certainly wouldn't want them anywhere near your cock.

There's 3 of them in there that have an ounce of common sense - Stella, Liz and Jamie. The rest are fucking hopeless. And Gordon Brown's hyperactive younger brother needs unplugging from the mains, can't imagine Wentworth were too impressed with the extra bunker he created on the tee.

:angry: I couldn't take my eyes off her personally. You all must have incredible standards.

:angry: I couldn't take my eyes off her personally. You all must have incredible standards.

Watch it back and get a load of those pegs man... She could eat an apple through a tennis racket!

Liz is the best in there by a country mile.

she has odd teeth but the rest of the package ain't bad. dentistry could be sorted out and she'd be mint. lovely voice as well. just can't deal with real world bitchiness and that loud one (i forget he name). she's a right waste of oxygen. as for the one that got sacked she's got a nose that could open bottles. that is one ugly fucker.

frankly though if any of these people were anywhere near your business you'd fuck them off for being full of themselves. if they did any project management for my company they'd probably end up costing me money.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
she has odd teeth but the rest of the package ain't bad. dentistry could be sorted out and she'd be mint. lovely voice as well. just can't deal with real world bitchiness and that loud one (i forget he name). she's a right waste of oxygen. as for the one that got sacked she's got a nose that could open bottles. that is one ugly fucker.

frankly though if any of these people were anywhere near your business you'd fuck them off for being full of themselves. if they did any project management for my company they'd probably end up costing me money.

Aye but we can't all have Geordie Irish genes like me, or English Italian genes like you. It's not her fault she's half Polish half Brummie.

Aye but we can't all have Geordie Irish genes like me, or English Italian genes like you. It's not her fault she's half Polish half Brummie.

That's harsh on the Poles! :angry:

as for the poles, i know a few vaguely fit ones. the best eastern europeans are serbo croat or czech.

I'd go with Czechs like. Going purely off the ones in Frankie Vaughan anyway.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I'm with Rents, if you don't think Liz is the fittest then you are clearly on drugs.

What a cock.

Her teeth look like they're doing a mexican wave at the side. Wouldn't even say she's the second best looking. Interesting that people can't accept that others see attractiveness in different ways.

I'm with Rents, if you don't think Liz is the fittest then you are clearly on drugs.

What a cock.

Her teeth look like they're doing a mexican wave at the side. Wouldn't even say she's the second best looking. Interesting that people can't accept that others see attractiveness in different ways.

:angry:

What a cock.

Whereas the lass you're on about could use hers to pick a lock! :angry: