The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz fucked up last night and her and Laura tried to shift the blame on Stella who seems to be the only one with a real chance of winning. Liz's comments when they went back to the house something along the lines of "i cant believe Laura is gone, she'll be a big miss" followed by that look, OUCH!

:)

Stella went "you'll be disappointed to see I'm back" and not one person said anything ;) pmsl :) I donno what she's done wrong. I hate bullying and I can see it happening, and why's it always fuckin Stella who gets the phone has no one else got legs?

:);)

forgot about that, she just set them of to bully her tbh!

Edited by bawan

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Christopher Farrell the bloke I fired in prog 8 just got nicked for fraud

;)

Well he was a dipper wasn't he?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

That Stuart has more lives than a Buddhist monk, I reckon his speech saved him, the question is right he's director of a £3m business he plays an integral part in at 21, why would he want to move to an organisation with a salary of just 100k?

I loved the competitive spirit line in the boardroom about the row at Trafalgar Square ;) . They both told each to fuck off any Stuart virtually asked him on. Stuart is a mug, but at the same time it's the first time the ugliest one has been kept on so at least that's something.

The lad Jamie <_< telling tales about people having their skulls crushed and throats slit pmsl, there were about 8 kids there under the age of 12, and even the kraut adults were grimacing. Good crack the apprentice tonight I thought, Stella and that tall cunt with the annoying voice to get down to the final two nailed on.

Scandalous result letting chris through to the final. Sent people home who won week after week instead of someone who has lost week after week.

Not that I like the little shit but the reason for Stuarts departure over the license technicality was very unfair.

Stellas to lose.

Chris was the absolute shoe-in for me. Droning monotonous fucker but when you look past that he's got more entrepreneural skills than the rest of them put together. Yes he's lost a bag-load of times but then no-one wins all the time and besides, it's not simply about winning - it's what they see in the candidate and from and early point in this process it was clear to me that Sugar saw something in him and Joanna.

Before the interview I would have said Joanna would have been joining him but I think she got found out - Stella gave a fantastic account of herself and managed to silence Claude Litner - no mean feat in itself.

The other two didn't stand a hope in hell and I'm glad Stuart finally got found out. Funny though, he got lambasted for talking a load of shit at the interview stage and yet two years ago one bloke (was it Lee?) forgot to mention that the degree he'd put on his CV he'd flunked out of after 6 months yet he ended up winning the show!! Stuart wasn't chucked out on licence technicality alone, you could see that Sugar had a lightbulb moment when he realised he couldn't trust a word the bloke said. Add onto that the guilt of letting Liz go last week when in retrospect she should have stayed and Stuart was a dead man walking.

Not to be contrary CT but I disagree, this is Chris's to lose and importantly the task is not about a result but which one is preferred. Lord Sugar has backed Chris all the way and questioned Stella a couple of times. She'll do extremely well to beat him IMO.

Scandalous result letting chris through to the final. Sent people home who won week after week instead of someone who has lost week after week.

Not that I like the little shit but the reason for Stuarts departure over the license technicality was very unfair.

Stellas to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bordan Tkachuk (cool name) pulled up his company records to see his high turnover company makes fuck all profit and they just didn't broadcast it.

Edited by Phil

Stellas to lose.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bordan Tkachuk (cool name) pulled up his company records to see his high turnover company makes fuck all profit and they just didn't broadcast it.

Not to mention the bit that the litigation lawyer pointed out about telling the press his fiercest competitor was on the brink of going bust which he admitted was a fucking down-right lie.

The bloke would trample on his own grandmother to snatch a loose tenner - there's no way in god's green earth he was a credible candidate by the end of those interviews.

Chris was the absolute shoe-in for me. Droning monotonous fucker but when you look past that he's got more entrepreneural skills than the rest of them put together. Yes he's lost a bag-load of times but then no-one wins all the time and besides, it's not simply about winning - it's what they see in the candidate and from and early point in this process it was clear to me that Sugar saw something in him and Joanna.

Before the interview I would have said Joanna would have been joining him but I think she got found out - Stella gave a fantastic account of herself and managed to silence Claude Litner - no mean feat in itself.

The other two didn't stand a hope in hell and I'm glad Stuart finally got found out. Funny though, he got lambasted for talking a load of shit at the interview stage and yet two years ago one bloke (was it Lee?) forgot to mention that the degree he'd put on his CV he'd flunked out of after 6 months yet he ended up winning the show!! Stuart wasn't chucked out on licence technicality alone, you could see that Sugar had a lightbulb moment when he realised he couldn't trust a word the bloke said. Add onto that the guilt of letting Liz go last week when in retrospect she should have stayed and Stuart was a dead man walking.

Not to be contrary CT but I disagree, this is Chris's to lose and importantly the task is not about a result but which one is preferred. Lord Sugar has backed Chris all the way and questioned Stella a couple of times. She'll do extremely well to beat him IMO.

Agreed, Liz would have got to the finals if it wasn't for that Isle of Man prick I reckon. As it is, Stella and Chris are easily the two most boring candidates to get this far. Yawn.

Incidentally, everyone I have ever met from the Isle of Man has been a complete bellend. Coincidence, or selective breeding?

Chris was the absolute shoe-in for me. Droning monotonous fucker but when you look past that he's got more entrepreneural skills than the rest of them put together. Yes he's lost a bag-load of times but then no-one wins all the time and besides, it's not simply about winning

So a waste of time watching the past 7 or 8 weeks and the "contestants" taking part.

Chris was the absolute shoe-in for me. Droning monotonous fucker but when you look past that he's got more entrepreneural skills than the rest of them put together. Yes he's lost a bag-load of times but then no-one wins all the time and besides, it's not simply about winning

So a waste of time watching the past 7 or 8 weeks and the "contestants" taking part.

this role they've been offered, if its entrepeneurial chris would do better. old concorde would just bore me to death. i think the winner will be chris as everyones a little bit more onside with him and stella seems to cold and withdrawn. she can hold her own but we havent seen either present in front of hundreds yet as they will do on sunday.

this role they've been offered, if its entrepeneurial chris would do better. old concorde would just bore me to death. i think the winner will be chris as everyones a little bit more onside with him and stella seems to cold and withdrawn. she can hold her own but we havent seen either present in front of hundreds yet as they will do on sunday.

I honestly cant recall anything entrepeneurial he's done. FFS he's being on the losing team nearly every week AND dragged into the boardroom each time.

The only thing you may class as entrepeneurial was the bus task where, when it worked out, he claimed that offering the percentage on everything they sold had been a shrewd move, rather than the cock up it plainly was. :lol:

Here, leave my Stella alone! :lol:

She's cool as a cucumber man.

Baggs the Brand had his chance to save himself by owning up to bullshitting on his CV, but instead decided to accuse a bloke who's worked for Alan Sugar for 25 years of lying. Whoops.

You'd do well to listen to the precis of the programme CT.

"They must work together as a team but shine as individuals".

:lol:

Without doubt Lord Sugar has seen something he likes in Chris - as you point out, he's had plenty of opportunity to get rid of him but he's kept him every single time. Nick Hewer nailed it when he said he seems boring and monotonous at first glance but when you look beyond that, his responses and comments are extremely intelligent and correct. And unlike Stuart, he's not just "saying the right things at the right time".

As much as I like Stella I'm convinced Chris has got it - the other thing that's on his side as well is age - more opportunity for Sugar to develop him as he likes.

Stella's downside is that she is too coporate and sadly that's entrenched from spending 15 years in the same environment.

Incidentally, everyone I have ever met from the Isle of Man has been a complete bellend. Coincidence, or selective breeding?

It's a small place. I doubt there's much that's selective about the breeding there.

It became obvious during the show that Chris & Stella were going to go through. Nothing really against either of them, but it's going to be the most wooden and boring final two ever. At least the task sounds pretty interesting. I've always found Stuart hilarious but I think Liz would've come across well at the interview stage so she would've been the only other one who could've possibly made the final. Joanna, Jamie & Stuart were all pretty out of their depth at this stage.

It became obvious during the show that Chris & Stella were going to go through. Nothing really against either of them, but it's going to be the most wooden and boring final two ever. At least the task sounds pretty interesting. I've always found Stuart hilarious but I think Liz would've come across well at the interview stage so she would've been the only other one who could've possibly made the final. Joanna, Jamie & Stuart were all pretty out of their depth at this stage.

The same task that they wrapped the american version up with in April. It was canny then.

The same task that they wrapped the american version up with in April. It was canny then.

Was that a celebrity one? I thought the latest US series had only been going on the last few months. I was watching it but couldn't be arsed keeping up with it. Generally I do prefer some of the earlier US series though, Trump is class. Loved the episode where he fired 5 of them in one go. :lol:

I've said Stella since the beginning so I'm sticking with her, although there is very little to choose between the two of them.

What you actually said was...

I'll say now, before it even starts, if there is a good looking blondie one who is half decent Sugar will employ her. He's got form.

Same difference like :lol: