X Factor 2010

With the hundreds of thousands that Cheryl Tweedy spends on grooming and stylists, you'd think someone could have told her to relent with the fake tan, if she keeps it up she'll be getting deported with this Gamu character. I live in hope that one of the mentally challenged people who watch the show will attempt some kind of assassination or sabotage, purely for entertainment's sake.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the Gamu Nhengu fans, don't worry she'll be back on TV screens next year.

Keep an eye out for her in the background when Comic Relief starts.

Even better wacky, she's back on TV tonight.

UK Border Patrol on sky one at 9.

Scouse lass gone?

Whats the matter you got no TV? How can she go when shes one of the favs soft shit?

I have a tv (didn't even steal it, I am THAT posh!), I just don't watch the x-factor after the auditions.

• 2 weeks later...
Please tell me this is his real email address?

That is one of his real email addresses, If you ask Craig, I'm sure he'll provide you with the others

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Someone made a point to me in the pub the other night, "any bloke who watches the X Factor needs to sort it aat" it's an assertion I find incredibly difficult to argue with.

Someone made a point to me in the pub the other night, "any bloke who watches the X Factor needs to sort it aat" it's an assertion I find incredibly difficult to argue with.

What's the difference between that and The Apprentice? Ultimately they're both 'reality' entertainment shows.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

What's the difference between that and The Apprentice? Ultimately they're both 'reality' entertainment shows.

One is interesting and one is fucking shit. It should appeal to dense teenage lasses, women who haven't grown up and gay men, no one else.

The Apprentice lets you laugh at the people involved. The X Factor makes you want to kill everybody.

One is interesting and one is fucking shit. It should appeal to dense teenage lasses, women who haven't grown up and gay men, no one else.

:razz:

this tbh.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
:razz: In other words "The difference is, I like one, but I don't like the other"

In other words from your point of view "we haven't got a telly in the kitchen so I'm fucked really for the next few months on a Saturday night"

:razz: In other words "The difference is, I like one, but I don't like the other"

In other words from your point of view "we haven't got a telly in the kitchen so I'm fucked really for the next few months on a Saturday night"

We've got a telly in the bedroom, but I like my x factor in HD.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

What a queer, nee offence Meenz.

:o I actually go and sit in the kitchen (without a telly).

..and dee what read The Mag? Or visit toontastic?

Normally just listen to a few choons or whatever. Don't watch that much telly anyway.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Normally just listen to a few choons or whatever. Don't watch that much telly anyway.

I don't football, news, bit of rugby league now and then and that's it really. The odd film, documentary etc...