Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may not have won the battle on the pitch...........

Or off it! Most of you fucked off with half an hour to go.

:lol:

ANYHOO still confident we will finish above you this season....bruce aside we have a good set up, twas just a glitch in the matrix !!!

ANYHOO still confident we will finish above you this season....bruce aside we have a good set up, twas just a glitch in the matrix !!!

Not baiting you, but I'd worry about goals if I were you.

Spot on mate !!! The entire "Mackem Nation :lol: " is fully aware of this and a little concerned :icon_lol:

Spot on mate !!! The entire "Mackem Nation :lol: " is fully aware of this and a little concerned :icon_lol:

So, given your lack of goals, and that you're conceding, how do you conclude that you'll finish above us?

So, given your lack of goals, and that you're conceding, how do you conclude that you'll finish above us?

By Darren Bent outscoring our entire team and quality at the back by Bramble :lol:

:icon_lol: Aye, that'll be it then.

Wow, we were absolutely annihilated. :lol:

No idea what happened. We just never showed up. Bottled it under the occasion and the pressure. We clearly didn't expect you to take the game to us like you did, yet I think it was fairly obvious that that was going to be the plan considering you went 442.

Cattermole spent the afternoon chasing shadows, I really don't believe in the lad anymore. When he first came here he looked really promising but since he got injured he's done absolutely fuck all and needs to be dropped so badly.

Henderson and Elmo absolutely shat themselves.

Bramble was probably our best player until the red card, a tackle that he shouldn't have even had to make if Onouha was actually in position. He was absolutely dreadful, shockingly bad.

Gyan and Bent were given nothing but the occasional hoof to chase.

We were unbelievably lucky to keep the score to 5. :icon_lol:

It could have quite easily been 10+, and that's not even exaggerating. Ah well, time to take it on the chin, dust ourselves off and get a big result at home to Stoke.

Watched the MOTD2 highlights a bit earlier. They did the classic where they showed all of their half chances to try and show "balance" which completely distorted the truth. Also glossed over how dirty the bastards were.

Watched the MOTD2 highlights a bit earlier. They did the classic where they showed all of their half chances to try and show "balance" which completely distorted the truth. Also glossed over how dirty the bastards were.

Also had to show Sewpa Kev's goals to placate the unwashed

They had 2 quite good chances in the first few minutes tbf. When Wellbeck failed to find Bent and then the glancing header from Bramble.