Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards/create

Above is the link to the Guardian chalkboards. Tiote is king.

Williamson 8/8 :angry:

Barton's corners were great. All right into the danger area, and the vast majority to a Newcastle player.

Always been a bugbear of mine since the Robson days our poor corners, wasted on hitting the first man.

Sad but true.

Milner always used to hit the first man on corners. Actually, I'm pretty sure thats all I've seen him do this year as well

The £26m, England international James Milner? Some mistake shirley.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But my comment still stands about the SOL atmosphere when we beat you lot 2-1 matching yesterdays.

The first game (2-2) in the new ground was a great atmosphere - none since have come anywhere near imo.

When they invaded the pitch aye. Here's one for yeez older cunts. You know in 1990, I was at the play off home game, but what sanctions did we get for invading the pitch for 18 mins, did the FA do anything?

FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL, FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL, FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL :angry:

The mackems must be licking their wounds tonight like in their huts and social clubs. 4-1 and 5-1 in the space of 4 years heheheh :lol: if they weren't so mouthy we wouldn't rub it in as much.

Think we just got a fine.

Just watched the full game again. Fucking awesome, especially Nolan and Barton. Nolan just edges motm over Barton for the hat trick but what a performance from Joey. He really does so much in 90 mins and now does it so well.

Absolutely loved the pile on for the first goal, tells you everything you need to know about those players.

We weren't allowed out the front door of the vaults because some bother was going on in the Bigg Market about 6ish (time became a hazy mystery a couple of hours earlier).

If there was only 37 arrests all day I can't imagine it was that much though.

Trouble is, someones just got to fart Pot Noodle and the police assume its the great unwashed working themselves.

I always said the Leeds away match in the 2001-02 season, won 4-3 after being 3-1 down, was always the best match I'd ever been to but yesterday has to rival that now.

5 goals, Bramble off, and the mackems in the stand looked as if they knew it was coming the way they were before the match. They just looked beaten and SJP was rocking, and then their team turned up and played the same way they looked... scared.

Anyone got any good pics from yesterday?

I always said the Leeds away match in the 2001-02 season, won 4-3 after being 3-1 down, was always the best match I'd ever been to but yesterday has to rival that now.

5 goals, Bramble off, and the mackems in the stand looked as if they knew it was coming the way they were before the match. They just looked beaten and SJP was rocking, and then their team turned up and played the same way they looked... scared.

Anyone got any good pics from yesterday?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40191515@N05/...ith/5135716774/

About our corners, its not just the fact that Barton can hit them, theres hours of work in the training ground that makes us this lethal. If you look at the 5th goal, you can clearly see the 4 biggest men discussing what to do. Then Colo runs back and forth, Both Shola and Carroll are completely unmarked cos the defenders havent a clue what happened, and pretty much every other player is in their designated position.

About our corners, its not just the fact that Barton can hit them, theres hours of work in the training ground that makes us this lethal. If you look at the 5th goal, you can clearly see the 4 biggest men discussing what to do. Then Colo runs back and forth, Both Shola and Carroll are completely unmarked cos the defenders havent a clue what happened, and pretty much every other player is in their designated position.

:angry:

The Sky feed I was watching had analysis of that goal and it was very clever tbf.

To whoever asked(Khay?) about Nolans celebration. He explains on .cock that his mates pick out his goal celebration for the season each summer and they voted he do a piss take of how one of their mates dance.

Not sure what Robbie Elliotts excuse is, mind.

apologies if already posted

http://www.newca5tle-sunder1and.co.uk/

I'm dating a girl who is half mackem, I might buy the pants and give her a surprise. Although she hasn't text me back since I sent her a message after the game yesterday. Oh well. :angry:

Great reading through all this, thought 'I'll just have a quick look before I go to bed' that was 45 minutes ago.

apologies if already posted

http://www.newca5tle-sunder1and.co.uk/

I'm dating a girl who is half mackem, I might buy the pants and give her a surprise. Although she hasn't text me back since I sent her a message after the game yesterday. Oh well. :lol:

Great reading through all this, thought 'I'll just have a quick look before I go to bed' that was 45 minutes ago.

Another one? Clearly some sort of fetish Luke.

:angry: