Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm issuing a fatwa on this topic. All loyal Muslims are called upon to kill anyone who posts after me.

:lol:

Nowt against you mate, I realise you are putting across your case with patience and are probably a good bloke

I'm just saying, if I were you I wouldn't go near Bradford or Birmingham anytime soon.

are you confirming that parts of the UK are now off limits to UK citizens, courtesy of peaceful and tolerant muslims who believe in freedom of speech ala UK laws and democracy ?

How has that came about ? Where next ?

I'm saying that I was definitely having a joke with you as I thought you knew.

I think. :D

so was I. To a degree. However it seems our resident yank wannabee liberal do gooder got a trembly lip over it.

Definitions of wanker

•Wanker is a pejorative term of English origin, common in Commonwealth and ex-Commonwealth countries, including Canada, Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. It initially referred to an but has since become a general insult. It is synonymous with tosser.

•A person who wanks; An idiot, a stupid, annoying or ineffectual person; Someone who shows off too much. Someone who is overly proud of himself

resident yank wannabee liberal do gooder

:lol: What a tit.

you're being pretty liberal yourself these days too aren't you Gem ? Quitened down ever since your days of insisting we should back Souness to the hilt .......

Relevance? You silly old fool.

dear me. Calm yourself. It's only a message board :D

I'm issuing a fatwa on this topic. All loyal Muslims are called upon to kill anyone who posts after me.

Nowt against you mate, I realise you are putting across your case with patience and are probably a good bloke

I'm just saying, if I were you I wouldn't go near Bradford or Birmingham anytime soon.

are you confirming that parts of the UK are now off limits to UK citizens, courtesy of peaceful and tolerant muslims who believe in freedom of speech ala UK laws and democracy ?

so was I. To a degree. However it seems our resident yank wannabee liberal do gooder got a trembly lip over it.

Definitions of wanker

•Wanker is a pejorative term of English origin, common in Commonwealth and ex-Commonwealth countries, including Canada, Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. It initially referred to an but has since become a general insult. It is synonymous with tosser.

•A person who wanks; An idiot, a stupid, annoying or ineffectual person; Someone who shows off too much. Someone who is overly proud of himself

you're annoying, a tosser, and stupid.

Other than that.....yawn.

Definitions of wanker

pot-kettle-black.jpg

:D

I think. :icon_lol:

Definitions of wanker

pot-kettle-black.jpg

racist.

Ban him :lol:

you're being pretty liberal yourself these days too aren't you Gem ? Quitened down ever since your days of insisting we should back Souness to the hilt .......

I'm calm. And you're silly, old and a fool. :icon_lol:

I'm calm. And you're silly, old and a fool. :icon_lol:

aye, and you are a boring no-nowt bairn, with no sense of humour.

Edit. Do you have an opinion of the opening post btw, or are you deluded too ?

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: You are an uneducated moron with a massive chip on your shoulder about it. And you're the classic example of the stupid man who shouts the loudest.

Of course I have an opinion about the opening post. But you only want to know it so you can work out whether you can put me in the "them" box or the "us" box, so that you know which of your standard stock of idiotic replies to use when interacting with me. And I'm not interested in engaging in debate or intelligent discussion with you, because you don't possess the mental faculties for it.

:lol: You are an uneducated moron with a massive chip on your shoulder about it. And you're the classic example of the stupid man who shouts the loudest.

Of course I have an opinion about the opening post. But you only want to know it so you can work out whether you can put me in the "them" box or the "us" box, so that you know which of your standard stock of idiotic replies to use when interacting with me. And I'm not interested in engaging in debate or intelligent discussion with you, because you don't possess the mental faculties for it.

ah. Someone else who thinks they know all about me, my life, my experiences....and all because I don't agree we should allow foreigners to tell us what we can and can't say, can and can't do, in my country. While watching the do gooders allowing them slowly to chip away at our freedoms which past generations have died for, which young idiots have no comprehension of because they believe rubbish in books written by left wing do gooders who have no idea whatsoever of the mentality of people in other countries and their real attitude to the western world.

Whatever. You will say in 20 years time, that Leazes was right. Too late.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=28504

multiculturism doesn't work,and now there is a problem.

Edited by LeazesMag

ah. Someone else who thinks they know all about me, my life, my experiences....and all because I don't agree we should allow foreigners to tell us what we can and can't say, can and can't do, in my country. While watching the do gooders allowing them slowly to chip away at our freedoms which past generations have died for, which young idiots have no comprehension of because they believe rubbish in books written by left wing do gooders who have no idea whatsoever of the mentality of people in other countries and their real attitude to the western world.

tbf I don't need to know "everything about you" to decide you're a old, bitter little-englander who refuses to be even remotely objective on multiple subjects and accuses everyone of being a do-gooder because they don't want to burn brown people at the stake.

It's hardly rocket science tbh

Just re-read the bolded paragraph. Fucking hell, you are an idiot. :D And I don't mean because of your beliefs, I'm referring to the ridiculous way you have to package up anyone who disagrees with you. Do-gooders wasn't insult enough so now you've created the "Do-gooder squared" by imagining a do-gooder that reads books written BY do-gooders. :icon_lol:

tbf I don't need to know "everything about you" to decide you're a old, bitter little-englander who refuses to be even remotely objective on multiple subjects and accuses everyone of being a do-gooder because they don't want to burn brown people at the stake.

you should listen to your elders lad.

what's your opinion on the opening post ?

Edited by LeazesMag

"You will say in 20 years time, that Leazes was right."

If he's still breathing. I don't expect these wanabee-namby-pamby-liberal-vegetarian-feminazi-eco-warrier-ginger-bastards to put up much of a fight, if any. Wouldn't last a second in my day.

they will be beheaded if they try.

you first....considering its your post your oipinion on it is glaringly absent.......as usual.

you first....considering its your post your oipinion on it is glaringly absent.......as usual.

"oipinion"

rattled. :D

I think they should stick to living in their caves and the likes of you, instead of telling me I should put up with them coming here, should go over there and explain to them how uncivilised they are.

:lol::D Tell me you've been drinking.

horlicks.

I don't drink in the afternoons, apart from a matchday, but have never been a sunday afternoon person. I can only presume if you think we don't have a serious immigration problem, due to this multiculturism rubbish and the racism of those who attempt to change the culture of countries who allow them to inhabit, that you yourself must be permanently pissed ?

Edited by LeazesMag

"oipinion"

rattled. :D

I think they should stick to living in their caves and the likes of you, instead of telling me I should put up with them coming here, should go over there and explain to them how uncivilised they are.

*opinion...FFS

rattled by you?...hardly you're a fucking cartoon.

grandpa-simpson-yelling-at-cloud.jpg

Edited by tooner