Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no takers ?

:angry:

Where are all the educated people, ie Happy Face and tooner in particular. unless they are on their way to Afghanistan to sit down with these "people" and explain to them how beastly and incorrect they are, because their books have told them so.

Maybe they can take some cakes and a cup of tea with them, I'm sure these cavemen will be civilised and intelligent enough to listen to their arguments and agree how unreasonable they are, and admit their actions are retaliation on the evil west for not worshipping Allah like they do and pinching their oil

Not a patch on moving a black man away from a nasty and shocking demonstration on the streets of New York either :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

oh well, this isolated, orchestrated pseudo-example changes everything...

It's as if society owes him something, HF and Alex in this case. It typifies the bad aspects of British people lazy, apathetic and self-centered.

The women get it particularly bad off the Taliban: they are deemed subhuman; unfit for work; confined to their dwellings and hidden beneath a nijab. They are beaten and mutilated if they try to escape to the real world; the hippys have no such barrier preventing them from entering the real world and yet they choose not to do so. If only for a second they could put down the Xbox controller or the latest Beano and open their eyes, perhaps they'd see the reality of the real world.

It's as if society owes him something, HF and Alex in this case. It typifies the bad aspects of British people lazy, apathetic and self-centered.

really ? Surely an intelligent person like you is too smart to presume you draw conclusions about people whilst knowing absolutely nothing about them ?

Clearly not, it seems :angry:

really ? Surely an intelligent person like you is too smart to presume you draw conclusions about people whilst knowing absolutely nothing about them ?

Clearly not, it seems :angry:

Its what I've based on your posts tbh, hammering on about the same topic etc... However its mainly directed at people my age, who aren't registering any form of identifying themselves as well as what soicety expects of them.

Ironic.

Edited by Acid

You've gave them exactly what they wanted, typical callous old man.

ah. A 15 year old Guardian reading teacher are you ?

Nope, just didn't expect you to be so predictable tbh, how naive of me.

there is a reality to the real world, fuck... if only we were told.

back in your box, sunshine.

You know fuck all about me. I'm from the real world.

Keeping_it_real_-_UK.jpg

yOU SHOUld take note of her example and keep it real sunshine cockface

I always take advice from page 3 slags. :lol:

You've gave them exactly what they wanted, typical callous old man.

ah. A 15 year old Guardian reading teacher are you ?

Nope, just didn't expect you to be so predictable tbh, how naive of me.

you'll grow out of it

no takers ?

Where are all the educated people, ie Happy Face and tooner in particular. unless they are on their way to Afghanistan to sit down with these "people" and explain to them how beastly and incorrect they are, because their books have told them so.

Maybe they can take some cakes and a cup of tea with them, I'm sure these cavemen will be civilised and intelligent enough to listen to their arguments and agree how unreasonable they are, and admit their actions are retaliation on the evil west for not worshipping Allah like they do and pinching their oil

Not a patch on moving a black man away from a nasty and shocking demonstration on the streets of New York either :lol:

i think the fact that you had to bump your own post says it all really.

because HF and myself don't lump all muslims together with the Taliban doesn't mean a thing other than we aren't racist Pricks/Jerks like yourself.

you're a sad old man LM nothing more.

no takers ?

Not a patch on moving a black man away from a nasty and shocking demonstration on the streets of New York either :icon_lol:

because HF and myself don't lump all muslims together with the Taliban doesn't mean a thing other than we aren't racist Pricks/Jerks like yourself.

you have no constructive comment to make to defend the actions described in this opening post then ?

Thought not.

Which is, of course, the reason I bumped it.

:lol:

Your racist tone has reached its limit, its progressed enough, and its engrained and nobody can change this and neither can you.

standard retort of the weak willed liberal lefties.

"Racist" :angry:

no takers ?

Not a patch on moving a black man away from a nasty and shocking demonstration on the streets of New York either :icon_lol:

you have no constructive comment to make to defend the actions described in this opening post then ?

Thought not.

Which is, of course, the reason I bumped it.

:icon_lol:

when have I ever defended the taliban? show me...please.

you bumped it because you're a desparate old racist with no life.... :angry: .....you really are a fuck-wit......