How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

No, because I have a first touch like Obafemi Martins. I'm a right footed left back like Santon.

I have no idea where my running and sexual prowess is coming from at this stage in my life. A little something for the ladies to consider, I suppose.

Unsolicited update : ran a 5k in 17mins 45secs

I might be a superhero

Barney, that is terrifyingly fast. I did the Kielder 10k at the weekend, and the bloke that won did it in 37 minutes something. Which is ridiculous considering how hilly it was.

Do you lot have park runover there yet?

I have one that started right beside me at home, getting beaten by a lad pushing a pram a month or so back(he did it in 18:55) made me want to do a bit better.

Do you lot have park runover there yet?

I have one that started right beside me at home, getting beaten by a lad pushing a pram a month or so back(he did it in 18:55) made me want to do a bit better.

I printed off a load of barcodes with the aim of getting to the Newcastle one ages ago and never got round to it. :blush: It's the idea of the bus journey there and back that puts me off, if I wake up and fancy a run I just do a similar distance round where I live, or if I'm getting the bus into town I'd rather head to the gym and do a bit of a longer workout.

I printed off a load of barcodes with the aim of getting to the Newcastle one ages ago and never got round to it. :blush: It's the idea of the bus journey there and back that puts me off, if I wake up and fancy a run I just do a similar distance round where I live, or if I'm getting the bus into town I'd rather head to the gym and do a bit of a longer workout.

I wouldn't bother my arse doing a 5k unless it was organised and right beside my house-I certainly wouldn't be getting a bus anywhere. There's a nice atmosphere at them though.

AH : If I was to do a run drunk, I'd either start giggling or crying. I'd likely end up like that lad who lost control of his bodily functions in that Iron Man.

After a 20 week clean bulk Im about to to do another 10 week cut. No where near as much fun but pretty confident an achieving what I want (14/15% BF down to 10%).

Has anyone got any decent links for info/tips/help for gaining? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to the gym enough (but doing what I can) and trying to eat better (but probably not enough) and as much protein as I can, but not really seeing much change. Just hoping to see if anyone's got any decent resources they have used etc so I can have a bit of a read and make a few changes.

After a 20 week clean bulk Im about to to do another 10 week cut. No where near as much fun but pretty confident an achieving what I want (14/15% BF down to 10%).

Good luck! That particular quest is not easy, or much fun. I tend to plateau around the 11-12% mark. You have to be so disciplined, particularly if you want to hit the single digit level - a feat I never managed.

Different people carry low body fat levels in different ways too. A mate of mine from the gym was 9%. Body looked ripped to fuck but his face was gaunt like a skeleton - just didn't suit him. He looked way better when he carried a bit more fat, even though his abs didn't pop as much.

but seriously, properly low body fat just doesn't suit everyone. you have to get there to find out though and that is no easy task.

i prefer being lower than average because i tend to carry fat on my face. as soon as i get up to over the 15% mark i look like i've more chins than CT after one of his cheesy bean and buttered slice binges.

Edited by Dr Gloom