How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Don't want to be a grass but I think @@JawD had cake tonight :whistle:

:lol: Damn right I did. AND haggis & neaps washed down with howevermany Guinness and a fry up this morning. Lovely stuff!

11-12 tonight so finally got under 12 stone before my Birthday.

Next target is 11-7 by Christmas and that will be 3 stone off this year.

As it's my Birthday at the weekend I have a shitload of calories heading my way with an all dayer and the match on Saturday and hotel night away in the country with our lass on the Sunday.

C'est la vie

You don't have to pig out just cos you're going away. You can still eat a nice meal out without being gluttonous

It's not really a case of gluttony it's a case of calories. At a fine dining hotel, the food and accompanying wine is going to be a lot higher than the "new me" would normally intake. Not to mention the glorious Northumberland fry up the next morning.

We are intending to Gemmil the gym facilities so that should help.

I'm in Paris this weekend, and will not be paying any attention to calories.

Got a couple of good recommends if you havent already booked up.

I went to a decent wine bar in the 1st that does good wine tastings in english. We went in the summer but was decent.

http://www.o-chateau.com/o-chateau-wine-bar

The beef club on the same road is meant to be amazing and has an underground cocktail bar too.

http://www.lefooding.com/restaurant/restaurant-beef-club-paris.html

Anyone know much about these vibrating things?

9udequby.jpg

Do they just vibrate your feet? Do they do much for you?

I know a few people who've tried them, both ended up shoving them away in a corner after no more than 2 uses. Rubbish.

Beef club. :lol: Nice one thanks, will have a look at these.

Thinking of doing a night tour on a bike. I never do organised tour stuff so am concerned I'll hate it.

Please take photos of you on the bike wearing a beret with a load of onions draped around your neck. I will pay money for this.

4 hours?! If you and your lass are the sort of couple that travels in full Karrimor gear, Merrell shoes and backpacks, am sure you'll love it.

That O Chateau place i linked to does 1 hour champagne cruises on the Seine. About 40 notes for the trip and 4 glasses of premier cru champagne. They wont make you ride a bike either.