How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I like the wife from the yellow team who's sporting a pair of extra (nippleless) tits below her normal ones. The geordie bloke doing the press ups was mint. All the other fatties talking about the achievement as if he's Usain Bolt.

My wife's fascinated by how that has happened to her. It's unlike anything I've witnessed before (Including one born every minute which I had to endure afterwards). Bless her. She's always grafting hard it seems and powering the machines. (Not vending).

I think that young lad who's on the team on his own's got the best chance to get back to a comfortable weight.

He loses half a stone in tears each week, the big puff.

I like the wife from the yellow team who's sporting a pair of extra (nippleless) tits below her normal ones. The geordie bloke doing the press ups was mint. All the other fatties talking about the achievement as if he's Usain Bolt.

My wife's fascinated by how that has happened to her. It's unlike anything I've witnessed before (Including one born every minute which I had to endure afterwards). Bless her. She's always grafting hard it seems and powering the machines. (Not vending).

I think that young lad who's on the team on his own's got the best chance to get back to a comfortable weight.

He loses half a stone in tears each week, the big puff.

:lol: Howay man, he want's to play Rugby again.

..... 'It's for me dad' :nah:

The animals are back on this evening. 9 bells itv.

Watched it, it was absolute quality. Watching those monsters shamble around that park and then clinging onto the rope above the pool.

I'm absolutely lacing the gym btw. Upping it to 5 times a week this week. Ripped.

Been for the last 9 days straight.

Hero! :lol:

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :lol:

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :nah:

Not anymore, just signed up for weight watchers today :-(

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :lol:

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

Al the best with it.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

Aye-two hour window after the gym apparently you can eat pretty much whatever shit you want and none of it sticks because your body will just burn it up as fuel as it desperately needs it. Used to love that period after the gym, I'd scran anything in that time and not feel any guilt at all.

WW is an incentive really (not that I've been but going off people who go) i.e. they know they're going to be weighed on that day in front of other people so they stick to the diet in order to avoid the shame. Think it's a load of bollocks myself like and from people I know, they tend to starve themselves on that day and then stuff their face after they've been weighed. In any case, it seems to be widely accepted that diets don't work in the long run. You have to make a lifestyle change really. If you can somehow incorporate a bit of exercise into your daily routine it's a massive help.

Al the best with it.

Aye-two hour window after the gym apparently you can eat pretty much whatever shit you want and none of it sticks because your body will just burn it up as fuel as it desperately needs it. Used to love that period after the gym, I'd scran anything in that time and not feel any guilt at all.

I'm the same after a bong.

Al the best with it.

I think weight watchers is mainly a motivational thing Stevie, plus it's educational for some people who genuinely are a bit ignorant about the calorific content of foods. Trouble is, are you going to do it forever? Because from the people I have known who have done it, they pile it back on the moment they stop doing it.

Agree about the gym but there's motivational issues there too. I can't stand the place. Much better to do something you enjoy, this year I'm trying rock climbing on top of hill walking and maybe I'll give running a try when the Spring comes. Also swimming.

WW is an incentive really (not that I've been but going off people who go) i.e. they know they're going to be weighed on that day in front of other people so they stick to the diet in order to avoid the shame. Think it's a load of bollocks myself like and from people I know, they tend to starve themselves on that day and then stuff their face after they've been weighed. In any case, it seems to be widely accepted that diets don't work in the long run. You have to make a lifestyle change really. If you can somehow incorporate a bit of exercise into your daily routine it's a massive help.

Must feel like an AA meeting as well sat round in a circle discussing why you're fat. Ermmm cos you're lazy and eat too much. How much does it cost about a grand a year?? Walking is a good way to lose weight too, three hour walks.

Sammy I didn't know about that window that's just putting temptation in front of me seeing as though the chinkies is right by my gym.

Al the best with it.

I think weight watchers is mainly a motivational thing Stevie, plus it's educational for some people who genuinely are a bit ignorant about the calorific content of foods. Trouble is, are you going to do it forever? Because from the people I have known who have done it, they pile it back on the moment they stop doing it.

Agree about the gym but there's motivational issues there too. I can't stand the place. Much better to do something you enjoy, this year I'm trying rock climbing on top of hill walking and maybe I'll give running a try when the Spring comes. Also swimming.

I hate running now my knees are fucked. I only run when I play football so when I'm at the gym, cross trainer is all I do other than the weights, and it's much better for your joints than running. An hour in the gym isn't bad watching Sky Sports News or listening to your Ipod, try sticking Rocky music in yours the time flies by. I appreciate what you're saying about the motivational aspect, but if they have lack of motivation once they stop going they'll get back to their old ways. It's organising your life and being detemined enough long term.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon :o

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :icon_lol:

Al the best with it.

:lol: Very Good.

Kicking mid 30's though so you are getting to that age where all these curries will start to mount up. Your also single as well which gives you a lot of freedom for extra activities such as five a side and the gym.

The bottom line is a healthy diet and its pretty much that simple. Weight watchers is like the diet equivalent of patches for packing in the fags. The weekly weigh gives you that bit of extra motivation to stick to a healthier diet.

(I would also refer you to the bit of my post explaining weight watchers being free for the first 24 weeks).

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women ;)

Three hour walks? :lol: You'd end up in North Yorkshire with that stride.

JawD does them he mentions it on twitter, calculates his mph and everything. 9.2 miles he did in 3 hours 40. I thought you slow fucka.

Exactamundo

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? :o

Al the best with it.

I'm the same after a bong.

;) That's why I try not to get a smoke on anymore. Used to be every day when I was a young'un but found I was the laziest cunt in the world and would eat tinned sardines and all kinds in the dark of night.

Still miss getting in from graft, kids to bed and gannin Cypress Hill on myself.