How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Someone who's seen it before, what can I expect from this series? How much torture do they put these elephants through?

If you stick with it, its very watchable.

Heres a before after from the usa version

biggest-loser.jpg

I seriously think I prefer the before

Never seen it until now. It's an America thing. There's a couple from the North East on fighting for survival. They're all proving Stevies point by losing weight with a little exercise.

She looks 10 years older in the after pic.

might just be a bad pic, surely weight can't make you look that much younger

Edited by to dumb

One of them said, when they were about to get weighed, and I quote 'I've always hidden my weight from people' .... Eh, apart from the fact it's hanging out the bottom of your t-shirt. :lol:

Watched the second half of the fattest man in Britain yesterday on channel 4. He came across as massively self-pitying, and is obviously a huge burden on the State, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor bastard.

Watched the second half of the fattest man in Britain yesterday on channel 4. He came across as massively self-pitying, and is obviously a huge burden on the State, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for the poor bastard.

I agree. Although I felt more pity for the poor cow who had to cook him all that food. She was run ragged.

I'm already a fan of that Biggest Loser thing, funny as. I've caught a few episodes of the American version but never watched a full series so definitely going to watch this one. Those sorts of shows have me just about screaming at the TV when the fatties start making excuses or not bothering.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

thats cos it took 10 years to get the blubber off her. fat pig.

He's right though, chubbyness keeps you looking young.

sometimes. i went under 12 and a half stone and looked fairly gaunt. i'm happier at around 12 stone 10 to 13 stone 2lbs.

fair play to these people. i saw clare nasir on the telly the other day and she was a right state, now there's more fat on a chip!

thats cos it took 10 years to get the blubber off her. fat pig.

He's right though, chubbyness keeps you looking young.

All vitamins are stored in body fat. Fatty tissue also is a good barrier to the harmful rays of the sun. A bit of fat is good, but not too much.