How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

My lass has just started going and she's terrified of the instructors. The one last night absolutely chinned them, and there's one bloke goes round the room turning up the resistance on people's bikes.

My concern is that the first time I go i won't be able to finish.

Nearly happened to me that on my first visit.

Had been on the drink the night before and it nearly killed me. I've rode a bike most of my life so didn't think I'd find it to hard but fuck me, its a killer, thought I was going to die after about 15 minutes and the sweat that was coming out of me was horrendous, dripping like a fucked fridge.

Couldn't get off though when this old fella to the left of me was like fucking Lance Armstrong on E, would have looked a right dick. I think I may have been turning up the resistance too much though as when it finished my wheel just stopped.

frightened to go back tbh

Spannered last night, and I nearly died laughing at the Lance Armstrong on E line. Fucking face was a mess of tears. :razz:

Barney, I'm scared! The class is mostly birds and I'll look seriously bent if I can't do it.

Just fucking do it, they won't see you slyly knocking down the resistance/blowing out your arse.

Since when did it become socially acceptable for straight men to go spinning by the way?

Its 70% blokes at my gym. Wor lass does it a couple of times a week mind.

I found it hard getting used to the fixed wheel, you have to sort of bounce to the music in rhythm which is hard when it's something like Black Sabbath. Our lass reckons she seem this old fella slam his ball bag down on to the handlebar stem the other week when he stood up to sprint and his resistance was too low, say's she just heard the the thud, but they must have shrivved up years ago as he just kept on going.

I wouldn't have been able to pedal for laughing if I'd been there.

Since when did it become socially acceptable for straight men to go spinning by the way?

I found it hard getting used to the fixed wheel, you have to sort of bounce to the music in rhythm which is hard when it's something like Black Sabbath. Our lass reckons she seem this old fella slam his ball bag down on to the handlebar stem the other week when he stood up to sprint and his resistance was too low, say's she just heard the the thud, but they must have shrivved up years ago as he just kept on going.

If Black Sabbath's on, you just go mental for 5 minutes. Not even in any vague time, just go at it.

:razz:

6`2, uhm around 220..

If that's you in your avatar (here we go again :lol:) there's no way you way more than 15 stone, unless you have legs like tree stumps. :razz:

You are right. Here we go again :razz: My legs and butt are rather big if you MUST know. Bet you`d like to spread those loins and stuff it in...

I've started doing these Nike + treadmill workouts. Basically some gimp called Jay Blahnik is in your ear dishing out the instructions and getting you to whack the incline and the speed up at various intervals. Lasts about 35 minutes and I am fucking wrecked when I get off the treadmill.

Did a 45 minute version of this today. Fuckaroo'd.

I think I'm going to give these a blast, as I went back to the gym on Monday on the rower, and my back's completely spannered again.

I've started doing these Nike + treadmill workouts. Basically some gimp called Jay Blahnik is in your ear dishing out the instructions and getting you to whack the incline and the speed up at various intervals. Lasts about 35 minutes and I am fucking wrecked when I get off the treadmill.

Did a 45 minute version of this today. Fuckaroo'd.

I think I'm going to give these a blast, as I went back to the gym on Monday on the rower, and my back's completely spannered again.

Have you got them downloaded Jonny? There's three versions that I found. A 20 minute one that's actually pretty good if you don't have much time, a 35minute one that's the best of the lot, then the 45 minute one. Let us know what you think anyway.

I've switched to going out running just this past week. Done a few runs and going out again tomorrow morning. Finding it strangely enjoyable.

I've already got them downloaded aye.

I'll give them a whirl next week, as I'm just going to give up on this week as I can barely walk at the moment.

Risky business going out running in North Shields as well mind. Then again, you're probably built like a tank these days, so I wouldn't step to it. :lol:

:lol: I go out at about 6:15am man. All the radgies are in bed at that time. And I run to the softy sanctuary of Tynemouth.

How have you fucked your back like? I get twinges all the time, but it sounds like you've done some proper damage.

:lol: I go out at about 6:15am man. All the radgies are in bed at that time. And I run to the softy sanctuary of Tynemouth.

How have you fucked your back like? I get twinges all the time, but it sounds like you've done some proper damage.

Aye, I was off sick for a week with it about a month ago.

Although as it's nerve damage, it's my back/neck/shoulders as well.

Thought it was fine the other day, hence why I went back to the gym. Obviously I was wrong. :D

Where do you acquire these treedmill workouts like, Scotty boy? Doing an extra day a week in the gym so these could be handy to fill the time.

I'll send you the links when I get home, unless Back Knack Spackajack has them handy?

Ugh that's a twat. Do you have to turn your entire top half like a He-Man toy to look in different directions? Nothing makes you feel like a twat more than that move. :lol:

I did at one point, aye. :D

Doctor only gave me anti-inflamatories as well. I was at least hoping for a hit of some tramadol.

Where do you acquire these treedmill workouts like, Scotty boy? Doing an extra day a week in the gym so these could be handy to fill the time.

I'll send you the links when I get home, unless Back Knack Spackajack has them handy?

I've only got them at home Drago.