Shocking

LeazesMag

Have another poll then, with a pre-agreed time limit :lol:

Naaaaaaaah, divnt wanna be cloggin the place up with polls :lol:

we could have a poll for who's "shocking" thread gets the most posts, yours or mine ? :lol:

Why, when we could just read how many replies there is?

we could see how many posts there are....a better idea would be to see how many posts by other people there is....errr, are

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could have a poll for who's "shocking" thread gets the most posts, yours or mine ? :lol:

we could see how many posts there are....a better idea would be to see how many posts by other people there is....errr, are

We could see how many there is, too

i am disappointment in your grammar..... :lol:

i am disappointment in your grammar..... :lol:

If only your grammar compensated for your content.... :lol:

I'm glad the focus has shifted to Hall and Shepherd. We never did finish that discussion.

:lol:

Ok I give up. This is as far through the thread I can be arsed to read. Tedious as fuck like.

What speaks volumes is that Skidmark lost a bet with Spongebob, by a staggering majority,and has welched on the bet.

How do you explain that one Skiddy?

I haven't lost shit. I'm confident that the ongoing poll will end in my favour.

To be fair I was a few points behind J69 for a long time in the bigger cunt poll, but I swept back for a landslide victory.

He was doing all right in it, until he resumed posting and people remember what a prick he really is.

fwiw, I never cease to be astounded of the levels of hypocrisy displayed by both ASM and Leazes.

What speaks volumes is that Skidmark lost a bet with Spongebob, by a staggering majority,and has welched on the bet.

To be fair I was a few points behind J69 for a long time in the bigger cunt poll, but I swept back for a landslide victory.

He was doing all right in it, until he resumed posting and people remember what a prick he really is.

fwiw, I never cease to be astounded of the levels of hypocrisy displayed by both ASM and Leazes.

Really? I ceased to be astounded by it a long time ago. Doesn't mean it's not fun to play with them though. (Not in that way. Imagine how much antiseptic you'd need.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educa...of-thieves.html

Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

aye, and you're a straightforward consistent reasoned sort of bloke like :lol:

One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

I'm pretty sure that this is also being taught in Christian schools

Christian schools in Islam countries/societies ?

aye, and you're a straightforward consistent reasoned sort of bloke like :lol:

All right, I'll bite, show me where I'm not.

One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Similar to the UK which is 3% muslim.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

wait, but if those facts are true, then the Media aren't telling us the whole truth? And are spreading fear and distrust so that they might sell more papers?

say it ain't so

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

wait, but if those facts are true, then the Media aren't telling us the whole truth? And are spreading fear and distrust so that they might sell more papers?

say it ain't so

Poor naive namby pamby lefty do-gooder.

Indeed.

Iraq is 3% christian.

Should be safe enough for you to walk around carrying banners and chanting death to the infidels then