The slide.

Park Life

Realise that Tom and I doubt Calderwood has anything to do with it, just look at how well Hibs are doing but there seems to be something a miss, look at the way Jonas and Enrique have been playing for the last four or five matches. Something seems to have upset the balance.

Btw isn't the Reebok a fucking shit hole stadium?

Edited by sammynb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you're not supposed to take pride in and enjoy the wins over Arsenal and the Mackems astonishes me. Where that has been construed as some sort of deluded Champions League expectations is just sheer misrepresentation.

who hasn't been happy with wins over the mackems and Arsenal ? Where that has been construed as some sort of deluded expectations of the club suddenly behaving like a top club aiming for real success again is just sheer misrepresentation.

Why you're not supposed to take pride in and enjoy the wins over Arsenal and the Mackems astonishes me. Where that has been construed as some sort of deluded Champions League expectations is just sheer misrepresentation.

who hasn't been happy with wins over the mackems and Arsenal ? Where that has been construed as some sort of deluded expectations of the club suddenly behaving like a top club aiming for real success again is just sheer misrepresentation.

Oh it's you. "blah blah sometrhing about 'obsessed' x,y,z.." tbh

Oh it's you. "blah blah sometrhing about 'obsessed' x,y,z.." tbh

why not just admit it, that your stupid post was a jibe aimed at me. Dear fuckin God. :lol:

Oh it's you. "blah blah something about 'obsessed' x,y,z.." tbh

why not just admit it, that your stupid post was a jibe aimed at me. Dear fuckin God. :lol:

It wasn't solely as it happens.

And more importantly it was correct verbatim et literatum. There, theres some fucking latin for you now as well.

Go back to sleep please.

why not just admit it, that your stupid post was a jibe aimed at me. Dear fuckin God. :gay:

And more importantly it was correct verbatim et literatum. There, theres some fucking latin for you now as well.

Go back to sleep please.

oh well, at least you're honest. What a fuckin geek though.

:lol:

why not just admit it, that your stupid post was a jibe aimed at me. Dear fuckin God. :gay:

Go back to sleep please.

oh well, at least you're honest. What a fuckin geek though.

:lol:

Even geeks don't do latin!

Have to say, performances such as yesterday really don't fill you with confidence. But that is (hopefully) more than likely going to be the worst side we'll putout this season. We already have three away wins, Fulham haven't won on the road in 15 months!

West Ham and Wolves both look poor teams, and there's a bit of a gap developing there. They could well finish bottom two.

If we can't finish above one of WBA, Brum, Blackpool, Blackburn, Fulham or Wigan, then we'd deserve to go down!

Have to say, performances such as yesterday really don't fill you with confidence. But that is (hopefully) more than likely going to be the worst side we'll putout this season. We already have three away wins, Fulham haven't won on the road in 15 months!

West Ham and Wolves both look poor teams, and there's a bit of a gap developing there. They could well finish bottom two.

If we can't finish above one of WBA, Brum, Blackpool, Blackburn, Fulham or Wigan, then we'd deserve to go down!

Spot on. One thing is that teams like Blackpool tend to struggle like fck second half of the season.

We'll be fine. Even after yesterdays shocker, this team still has more character and spirit than the team that took us down.

Hopefully they can get their heads straightened out this week. Its going to be a tough few weeks but lets not panic just yet.

If we can get back on track and not press anymore self destruct buttons we will be fine. I also think we will have decent arrivals in January to help us finish the 2nd half of the season off in style.

Yesterday we were four points off fourth and four points off fourth bottom. Anything can happen yet.

Edited by Christmas Tree

We'll be fine. Even after yesterdays shocker, this team still has more character and spirit than the team that took us down.

Hopefully they can get their heads straightened out this week. Its going to be a tough few weeks but lets not panic just yet.

If we can get back on track and not press anymore self destruct buttons we will be fine. I also think we will have decent arrivals in January to help us finish the 2nd half of the season off in style.

Yesterday we were four points off fourth and four points off fourth bottom. Anything can happen yet.

Williams and Collo need a rest.

Can we at least take a balanced enough view to say that this has been predicted? It's not some alarming unforeseen slide that can't be accounted for, everyone has said we've managed to get a decent enough first team together, but that theres nee strength i depth and as soon as key personnel are lost, we'll struggle. Well that has been borne out entirely as forecast.

We weren't going to win the league; we have to build on the positives and address the negatives.

Completely agree. Can't really say a slide has started when we've been punching way above our weight all things considered.

Reality bites.

Or when given a half decent midfield in front of them can get on with their job.

I'm still not 100% convinced by Willo though.

Can we at least take a balanced enough view to say that this has been predicted? It's not some alarming unforeseen slide that can't be accounted for, everyone has said we've managed to get a decent enough first team together, but that theres nee strength i depth and as soon as key personnel are lost, we'll struggle. Well that has been borne out entirely as forecast.

We weren't going to win the league; we have to build on the positives and address the negatives.

Completely agree. Can't really say a slide has started when we've been punching way above our weight all things considered.

Reality bites.

What are you agreeing with?

Im not sure thats entirely true. Its only 1 bad game.

Colo will get an enforced rest anyway.

I knew we'd lose yesterday, and I knew this would be the reaction. Complete kneejerk stuff. When we get Barton and Tiote in we'll be ok, Newcastle are not Premiership material when Smith and Guthrie play, and we'll get found out every time they do, when the better players are back we can compete with nearly anyone on our day. We'll be ok. Look at the mackems they lost 5-1, and they're on about CL now the deluded cunts, if we beat Chelsea next week this will all be forgotten.

I knew we'd lose yesterday, and I knew this would be the reaction. Complete kneejerk stuff. When we get Barton and Tiote in we'll be ok, Newcastle are not Premiership material when Smith and Guthrie play, and we'll get found out every time they do, when the better players are back we can compete with nearly anyone on our day. We'll be ok. Look at the mackems they lost 5-1, and they're on about CL now the deluded cunts, if we beat Chelsea next week this will all be forgotten.

Just had the feeling before this game that the team had started to lose its momentum and some slackness was showing itself. Hard games coming up.