Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I was making the point (obscurely) that the Chelsea game went ahead despite police advising people in the region not to travel because it was on SKY, therefore worth extra money to the club.

Theres a lot of snow forecast for boxing day.....if theres a large dump the night before or in the hours before kick off it'll be off....no time and more likely no labour to clear the pitch, which is what basically happened at Brum.

That's a dead cert after the missus has dished up christmas dinner.

I've no doubt at all we'll beat them on sunday. They'll not fancy a cold miserable day on Tyneside.

Edited by Mac-Toon

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Regardless how much snow comes down it won't be worse than Chelsea, it'll be on am tellin ye. I think we'll win as well, we should have down there, they have good players, but I'm confident we can win, they've not really impressed me once this season. I bet the worlds greatest support bring less than 2,000 too. Mugs. They still get praised too, they're a myth, no better than the blue dippers.

Theres a lot of snow forecast for boxing day.....if theres a large dump the night before or in the hours before kick off it'll be off....no time and more likely no labour to clear the pitch, which is what basically happened at Brum.

That's a dead cert after the missus has dished up christmas dinner.

I've no doubt at all we'll beat them on sunday. They'll not fancy a cold miserable day on Tyneside.

Didnt see them play Everton the other night but thats what they were insinuating on 5live. Didnt fancy it. When the likes of Jonas come out the tunnel in short sleeves like against Chelsea it tells you we've a fair chance. We were the better team at their place as well.

My advice is lay off the sprouts :D

i hope it's on as i'm going. haven't been to a boxing day match for what feels like years. makes it a belter week if you get the right result.

i share your optimism stevie. i don't reckon the man city galacticos are going to fancy a boxing day match in freezing cold conditions.

We've played Wigan away for the last 4 or something!

Ryan Taylor :D

2008/09 Wigan (a) lost 1-2

2007/08 Wigan (a) lost 0-1

2006/07 Bolton (a) lost 1-2

2005/06 Liverpool (a) lost 0-2

2004/05 Blackburn (a) drew 2-2

2003/04 Leicester (a) drew 1-1

2002/03 Bolton (a) lost 3-4

2001/02 smoggies (h) won 3-0

2000/01 Leeds (h) won 2-1

1999/00 Liverpool (h) drew 2-2

1998/99 Leeds (h) lost 0-3

1997/98 Derby (a) lost 0-1

1996/97 Blackburn (a) lost 0-1

1995/96 no game

1994/95 Leeds (a) drew 0-0

1993/94 no game

Yes it's been a while!

I might be wrong but I don't think we've played at home on a Boxing Day for years.

I remember one year me fatha took me and we lost 0-4 to the best team I think I've ever seen here the blue dippers.

Last boxing day I can remember here was when we beat Leeds 2-1, was mint, we were losing 0-1 and only had half a side out and still won. Even Marcelino was playing.

Regardless how much snow comes down it won't be worse than Chelsea, it'll be on am tellin ye. I think we'll win as well, we should have down there, they have good players, but I'm confident we can win, they've not really impressed me once this season. I bet the worlds greatest support bring less than 2,000 too. Mugs. They still get praised too, they're a myth, no better than the blue dippers.

Have you seen how quickly you can get 4 inches of snow lying this year? There wasnt any snow on Sunday morning and thats why the game Chelsea game was played, the pitch was cleared the day before...if theres a significant fall on the morning of the match theres no chance of it going ahead. They only played in the snow at Ipswich the other day because the dog botherer glared at that monumental clown Stuart Attwell who promptly crapped his pants...the youngest ref in the league was bullied into by the biggest bully there is.

I was thinking that the last Boxing Day game I'd been to was Liverpool away and I thought 'can that be right?' as that was a few years ago (under Souness).

We've played Wigan away for the last 4 or something!

Ryan Taylor :D

2008/09 Wigan (a) lost 1-2

2007/08 Wigan (a) lost 0-1

2006/07 Bolton (a) lost 1-2

2005/06 Liverpool (a) lost 0-2

2004/05 Blackburn (a) drew 2-2

2003/04 Leicester (a) drew 1-1

2002/03 Bolton (a) lost 3-4

2001/02 smoggies (h) won 3-0

2000/01 Leeds (h) won 2-1

1999/00 Liverpool (h) drew 2-2

1998/99 Leeds (h) lost 0-3

1997/98 Derby (a) lost 0-1

1996/97 Blackburn (a) lost 0-1

1995/96 no game

1994/95 Leeds (a) drew 0-0

1993/94 no game

Yes it's been a while!

Remember that game like Dabizas made the worst error of his toon career and that little Welsh rentboy punished us. Think Big Dunc scored a header down the Gallowgate End.

I was thinking that the last Boxing Day game I'd been to was Liverpool away and I thought 'can that be right?' as that was a few years ago (under Souness).

I remember one where we were winning 2-0 down there and lost 4-2 around Boxing Day time.

I remember one where we were winning 2-0 down there and lost 4-2 around Boxing Day time.

This was the 0-2 five years ago (going off that list) Gerrard scored and I think Crouch got a header. Steven Taylor dislocated his shoulder (again) and Bramble was ironically cheered onto the pitch. We were fucking gash although their fans were worse.

what are the roads like? i'm setting off in a couple of hours. has there been any snow over night or forecast to come today? i don't trust the bbc weather website a tad

At the weekend the met office website said yesterday was the best day to travel...but it turns out the whole of central England was cut off by snow all morning...fuckin useless. I'm travelling up tomorrow. No snow forecast, if you can beleive the fuckers :D

We were fucking gash although their fans were worse.

Their fans are utterly gash. When they beat us 5-1 you only heard them when they scored. Saying that we had a good sing that day, not much else was happening.

I really fucking hate City these days. Their players are cunts, their fans are cunts and they are dirty bastards playing there way to the top with ridiculous spending and brute force. Ballotelli is also a little clown.

I really fucking hate City these days. Their players are cunts, their fans are cunts and they are dirty bastards playing there way to the top with ridiculous spending and brute force. Ballotelli is also a little clown.

Did you read Balotellis views on him winning the Golden Boy and his comments on Jack Wilshire? Cheeky cheeky overpaid overated idiot. Jose'll sort him right out on sunday.