Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in to work today despite the dire warnings on the train websidte proclaiming the end of civilisation with the incentive of our departmental pissup only to find the other two fuckers haven't made it.

i fucking hate snow, its taking the piss this year

Without it you wouldn't be able to stone the gritters.

Still, I suppose you'd make do with the ambulances and fire engines as usual.

Edited by ewerk

i fucking hate snow, its taking the piss this year

Without it you wouldn't be able to stone the gritters.

Still, I suppose you'd make do with the ambulances and fire engines as usual.

no, because my granda got a chest infection cause of the weather, took a heart attack, and died on monday night because of it. you fucking 4chan pedo loser

after a 2hour bus last night, I realised traffic wasnt moving because cars couldn't get up a dip in the road. There was a broken down truck in one lane, and cars stuck/spinning in the other 2 lanes.

I hopped off the bus and started pushing cars up the slope, which let the other cars get a successfull run up it, then my fucking bus went flying past me, 3 miles from home in 7+inches of snow. :nah:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
blizzards in boldon :lol:

Mackems in Boldon too

Least Ive never stuck my cock in one :nah:

You haven't got a bendy cock then?

after a 2hour bus last night, I realised traffic wasnt moving because cars couldn't get up a dip in the road. There was a broken down truck in one lane, and cars stuck/spinning in the other 2 lanes.

I hopped off the bus and started pushing cars up the slope, which let the other cars get a successfull run up it, then my fucking bus went flying past me, 3 miles from home in 7+inches of snow. :nah:

:lol: What a bastard!

I thought it had snowed during the night as everything was white this morning, but it was ice. We had freezing fog last night, it was so weird. Mind, everything looks beautiful today.

A hoar frost that's called TR. Very photogenic.

Well I've never heard that before! Thank you DR :nah:

I run a delivery company - fuck my life

Do you do chicken and fish?

Work outdoors, my schedule is fucked beyond recognition.

Busiest time of year anyway - its been fucking insanity since first snow at start of December. Normally do between 600 -1000 deliveries per day, Running at 6000 per day at moment and getting further behind

Current favourite headache trying to get 10 sets of train wheels from South London to Crewe for 7am

wheelsw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us