Newcastle United v Chelsea.

Park Life

Massive gap between the two CD's, not sure who or what Taylor was looking at....Just stuck out a lazy left leg the cunt.

Trademark Taylor to go missing when they're in a dangerous position. Wonder who he pointed at afterwards?

Anyway, 1-1 is not bad. We've looked half decent in patches. Ameobi has looked poor, Routledge has no end product and Jonas hasn't been involved enough. On the flip-side Tiote has been good (spare what could easily have been a penalty), Guthrie's a different player in the middle.

Their movement is so dangerous when they get forward, we need to be anticipating their runs and defending not only where the ball is but also where the ball is going to be.

Wouldn't write shola off in games like this. Probs hit a 30 yarder or somesuch after looking half aslleep for 20 min.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't write shola off in games like this. Probs hit a 30 yarder or somesuch after looking half aslleep for 20 min.

Tis true, but only works if you don't expect it. :lol:

Massive gap between the two CD's, not sure who or what Taylor was looking at....Just stuck out a lazy left leg the cunt.

Trademark Taylor to go missing when they're in a dangerous position. Wonder who he pointed at afterwards?

Anyway, 1-1 is not bad. We've looked half decent in patches. Ameobi has looked poor, Routledge has no end product and Jonas hasn't been involved enough. On the flip-side Tiote has been good (spare what could easily have been a penalty), Guthrie's a different player in the middle.

Their movement is so dangerous when they get forward, we need to be anticipating their runs and defending not only where the ball is but also where the ball is going to be.

routledge looks a bit scared to take his man on. I wonder if he's been instructed to get early balls into the box i stead of trying to beat cole

routledge looks a bit scared to take his man on. I wonder if he's been instructed to get early balls into the box i stead of trying to beat cole

Has beat him a few times, but normally takes too long to actually take him on so by the time he beats him there's noone to pass to. Either needs to take him on straight away or move the ball on quickly.

Good work Jonas and Enrique. Jonas' cross was a good one.

And at the other end fantastic tracking back from Enrique.

Edited by OzToonFan