1, 2, 3...

Besty

YOU DECIDE!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a true tale of woe. Number one might look presentable if she loses 5 stone and she didn't have boobs like Tubby Johnson oot The Viz. Judy Mallet off Corrie hasn't aged well next along, the third one didn't she/he play for Wasps? The last one is beyond comprehension, I'm half expect Darth Maul to appear behind her. Who said men aren't as bitchy as women :icon_lol:

:rip:

What's number 3 even came as? Looks like Desperate Dan.

Cover her eyes and she does :razz: Eeh this is horrible but I bet they all think they're lush, especially number four. You can just imagine how she talks her like. Someone voted for her as the best :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:razz:

I nearly posted 'I'd do 2 of those 4' in the other thread earlier today and I stand by that. Marshmallow bird and the enormous spaniel next to her.

Really? Fucks sake.

Right, Chez, if ever you get single again, I'll farm some girl-mates off onto you. You're minted, have a brain in your head and haven't got AIDs, so... you're a star compared to some of their exs.

Matt and Meenz can attest to their eligibility.

I nearly posted 'I'd do 2 of those 4' in the other thread earlier today and I stand by that. Marshmallow bird and the enormous spaniel next to her.

Really? Fucks sake.

Right, Chez, if ever you get single again, I'll farm some girl-mates off onto you. You're minted, have a brain in your head and haven't got AIDs, so... you're a star compared to some of their exs.

:D Behave Dave.

Since when does the hypothetical 'doing' of some dirty slappers translate into committing to a long term relationship?

Fat lasses are great fun, you can do them in the wrong un and laugh at their beaker's mouth and get away with it.

Really? Fucks sake.

:rip: Behave Dave.

Since when does the hypothetical 'doing' of some dirty slappers translate into committing to a long term relationship?

Fat lasses are great fun, you can do them in the wrong un and laugh at their beaker's mouth and get away with it.

fpmsl :D

;)

Really? Fucks sake.

:) Behave Dave.

Standards are standards.

plus, it's better to do a fit lass up the wrong'un, at least this way you've got no chance of being enveloped. Plus if you slap a fat lass on the arse she won't feel it for a week.

I'm not homophobic, but this picture well, well I know what I want to say, but I won't. It's just well it's not right on a family message board.

Four mingers ootside the Goose on Percy Street is hardly the same as a Bourneville sandwich, and that's said as someone who is not homophobic in any way. You have to think of the under 16's who are probably looking for Scooby Doo or Inspector Gadget cos of the name TOONtastic who might come across this type of thread.

;)

Really? Fucks sake.

:) Behave Dave.

Standards are standards.

plus, it's better to do a fit lass up the wrong'un, at least this way you've got no chance of being enveloped. Plus if you slap a fat lass on the arse she won't feel it for a week.

If you have the same standards for long-term girlfriends as for a drunken dalliance with a BBW, then no wonder you invested so much in that wanking blazer.

Never heard of 'a little bit of cushion for the extra push in'?

Look, my policy on this has always been clear, sometimes i fancy caviar, sometimes i fancy a kebab.

Edited by ChezGiven