Things you collected as a kid

Kid Dynamite

I collected programmes loads of them. I think I had every programme for home games from 86 to 93 when I stopped buying them. Shame I discarded them I'd have made a canny bit on ebay now like. Also I used to collect me ticket stubs had a huge pile of them, I couldn't even tell you why I just did.

Edited by WDP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking customisation on this one. Good atmosphere too. Attendance about 750 I reckon, which isnt bad considering it's a sky match (centre circle)

Edited by manc-mag

Cracking customisation on this one. Good atmosphere too. Attendance about 750 I reckon, which isnt bad considering it's a sky match (centre circle)

:lol: Fucking need cheering up as well.

I'd have come in me pants if I'd had that subbuteo stadium when I was a young'un. I love how the lad has even put the perspex type barriers on either side of the away end. :D

I'd have come in me pants if I'd had that subbuteo stadium when I was a young'un. I love how the lad has even put the perspex type barriers on either side of the away end. :D

I built an absolutely mint ground up when I was young. Still got it all. Not as much attention to detail around the outside as those but inside was every bit as good. Plus I scaled everything better than those ones.

There's some weird stuff on there too like. I'd be willing to bet this guy is probably mentally ill:

Quality subbuteo youtubing like, they just cheer me the fuck up whenever I watch them. Flares in the end terrace at 0.15 :D

Great soundtrack.

:icon_lol:

That's fucking brilliant, that like. All I had was a bit of terracing and a couple of the old style stands.

I've mentioned this before, but we had the best Subbuteo pitch for miles around. My dad was class at it so he glued the pitch to a big piece of ply or something rather than just ironing it and trying to find a flat surface. We used to have a massive dads and lads tournaments at our house, glory days.