Things you collected as a kid

Kid Dynamite

I think I've mentioned this before but years ago when my son was little my sis in law gave me a large box full of ORIGINAL Star Wars stuff (from the first time around).....Darth Vader and all. My son played with it for awhile but it wasnt 'in' then. After a few years I threw it all out never dreaming it would be massive again :razz:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collected programmes loads of them. I think I had every programme for home games from 86 to 93 when I stopped buying them. Shame I discarded them I'd have made a canny bit on ebay now like. Also I used to collect me ticket stubs had a huge pile of them, I couldn't even tell you why I just did.

I've got loads of full-seasons in shoe boxes in my mothers loft. (Every home game). Might try and flog them in a few years.

30th.JPG

A pale imitation of the real Action Man with eagle eyes, a scar and some proper fucking Nazi gear with the Schmeiser machine gun and stick grenade chucked in!

Absolutely, that was just the first picture off google images. As I recall, mine had Eagle Eyes and Hands that Grip!