Gold

JawD

Wor lass went to one of these gold buyers today. I gave her an old tacky gold chain I had from about 15 year ago. Think I paid about £150 for it then. Anyway, as you know gold on the stock market shot up and thats why these companies buy it from you. But, she got £280 for my chain :lol: That plus a small chain of hers (£150) and a bracelet (£50) made a canny days return. Not bad interest for a few years in a drawer!

So, if you have some lying around Id recommend selling it.

Wor lass went to one of these gold buyers today. I gave her an old tacky gold chain I had from about 15 year ago. Think I paid about £150 for it then. Anyway, as you know gold on the stock market shot up and thats why these companies buy it from you. But, she got £280 for my chain :lol: That plus a small chain of hers (£150) and a bracelet (£50) made a canny days return. Not bad interest for a few years in a drawer!

They're not doing you a favour you know :) The price of gold has rocketed recently.

They're not doing you a favour you know :) The price of gold has rocketed recently.

Not doing me a favour, course not. But was still well worth the visit to flog something thats sat at the back of a drawer for years. They'll just sell it on and make a further 30% or whatever.

Not doing me a favour, course not. But was still well worth the visit to flog something thats sat at the back of a drawer for years. They'll just sell it on and make a further 30% or whatever.