Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sacking him with three games to go would be absolutely mental.

You mean we might not win on the road and concede more than 9 without return at home? ;)

There's no-one could argue if he was sacked now, seriously.

Sacking him with three games to go would be absolutely mental.

People said sacking Oneill with 6 games to go was mental.

If he's lost the plot, lost the players then him staying in charge doesn't help the situation.

If things are as grim as they appear behind the scenes then simply having him removed may lift the mood.

I think asking Cabaye to oversee the last three games would be a good shout. He's a good international, fiery when up for it, well liked, knows his onions and speaks French.

If he's lost the plot, lost the players then him staying in charge doesn't help the situation.

If things are as grim as they appear behind the scenes then simply having him removed may lift the mood.

I think asking Cabaye to oversee the last three games would be a good shout. He's a good international, fiery when up for it, well liked, knows his onions and speaks French.

You're on crack.

I won't listen to you criticise Pardew. He was one of the greats this time last year.

And that's before reading that you recommend Cabaye as player manager. :lol:

I won't listen to you criticise Pardew. He was one of the greats this time last year.

And that's before reading that you recommend Cabaye as player manager. :lol:

the majority of people thought he was great last year. Let's not re-write history too much.

the majority of people thought he was great last year. Let's not re-write history too much.

Yeah but its taken 2 of the worst results in the club's entire history to make most people say its time to go. You were condenming him in September, 3 months after saying he should be England manager. No one else has gone on such a long journey in such a short space of time :lol:

Yeah but its taken 2 of the worst results in the club's entire history to make most people say its time to go. You were condenming him in September, 3 months after saying he should be England manager. No one else has gone on such a long journey in such a short space of time :lol:

I was right though, again.

Were you right three months prior to that when you were saying he was a great manager. Can't have it both ways. If you occupy both sides of the argument, you're gonna end up right every time.

I think at 26 Cabaye is no manager like, I wouldn't respect some 5ft5 26 year old from France who has played shit for most of the season as manager. Personally I'd sack him, first time I've said it, but the wounds of the last fortnight just won't heal for me, and every cunt is to blame apart from himself eh? Europa campaign, injuries, referees decisions, tiredness, the fact the day ends in y. I respect managers who say "I got it wrong", even Ferguson has done that, Pardew hardly ever does, he's an arrogant tosser who's tactical ineptitude has been exposed all season. How could the crowd see that team had no chance, but he couldn't? Fucking arsehole he is. I'd fuck him off today put Carver in charge to crack a few heads together, and get Rafa next season.

Were you right three months prior to that when you were saying he was a great manager. Can't have it both ways. If you occupy both sides of the argument, you're gonna end up right every time.

Thats a hopeless point.

He had just delivered 5th place, European football and being voted manager of the year.

It has been a fall of biblical proportions, but a fall none the less.

Welcome to last nights twitter meltdown :lol:

See the Rafa Rumours thread. Claims it came from Mick Lowes. I'm guessing mackems.

I was on the drink yesterday so that was me just catching up, while necking copious amounts of Alka Seltzer.

Thats a hopeless point.

He had just delivered 5th place, European football and being voted manager of the year.

It has been a fall of biblical proportions, but a fall none the less.

:lol:

Why don't you base your opinion of Pardew entirely on the previous result? Then you could be right 50 times a year.

I think at 26 Cabaye is no manager like, I wouldn't respect some 5ft5 26 year old from France who has played shit for most of the season as manager. Personally I'd sack him, first time I've said it, but the wounds of the last fortnight just won't heal for me, and every cunt is to blame apart from himself eh? Europa campaign, injuries, referees decisions, tiredness, the fact the day ends in y. I respect managers who say "I got it wrong", even Ferguson has done that, Pardew hardly ever does, he's an arrogant tosser who's tactical ineptitude has been exposed all season. How could the crowd see that team had no chance, but he couldn't? Fucking arsehole he is. I'd fuck him off today put Carver in charge to crack a few heads together, and get Rafa next season.

Pardew, to be fair, has admitted he's got it wrong on a number of occasions. He admitted he got it wrong at the weekend.

It doesn't necessarily change your key point of " the wounds of the last fortnight just won't heal for me", however. This is the big one for me. It takes a manager who is self-assured and very confident to be able to bounce back from the last few weeks.