Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If theres anything in the Rafa thing I think I'd sack him today and tell the players he's coming in June. That may motivate them. Pedro over Carver though. Carver strikes me as the sort of bloke who just shouts a lot. We need someone with a gameplan to beat an already relegated side. Sounds easy when its put like that...

Edited by PaddockLad

that Pardew should be England manager?....you can't claim credit for one without being laughed out of town for the other mate :lol:

See this happens a lot here ;)

At the time, I was probably the only one who was being tongue in cheek about the whole thing, everyone else was happily discussing it without any laughter or joking about it being ott. In fact gemmil even said

"if this was being discussed 6 months ago we would all be laughing at the prospect".

He then went on to say that he knew an ITK that had told him pardew had turned it down...

my only mention iirc is a tongue in cheek response to Leazes mag. So Tongue in cheek that no one even considered pulling me up on it as a serious statement.

Of course I do have a shit memory and Im sure if I was more serious about it, someone will un earth the quote. ;)

It's only 2 weeks ago we outplayed Benfica, it just needs a man motivator to come in and get them playing again. They aren't bad players

The first half of that we were shocking. It wasn't until Marveaux and Benny came on we looked more balanced.

I think at 26 Cabaye is no manager like, I wouldn't respect some 5ft5 26 year old from France who has played shit for most of the season as manager. Personally I'd sack him, first time I've said it, but the wounds of the last fortnight just won't heal for me, and every cunt is to blame apart from himself eh? Europa campaign, injuries, referees decisions, tiredness, the fact the day ends in y. I respect managers who say "I got it wrong", even Ferguson has done that, Pardew hardly ever does, he's an arrogant tosser who's tactical ineptitude has been exposed all season. How could the crowd see that team had no chance, but he couldn't? Fucking arsehole he is. I'd fuck him off today put Carver in charge to crack a few heads together, and get Rafa next season.

Just for clarity I suggested Cabaye for 3 games to try and do a Nolan type inspire his fellow country men sort of thing.

In the players eyes, I would guess Carver would be little change to Pardew.

:lol:

Why don't you base your opinion of Pardew entirely on the previous result? Then you could be right 50 times a year.

Re-writing of history of biblical proportions taking place today :lol:

95% of Newcastle fans were delighted with Pardew last May. 5th place, Europe, manager of the year. :lol:

Because he produced a great result last year should I not have chirped up when I saw it all going wrong this year?

Should those of us who used to like Jim'll fix it, still like Saville?

Massively flawed argument.

See this happens a lot here ;)

At the time, I was probably the only one who was being tongue in cheek about the whole thing, everyone else was happily discussing it without any laughter or joking about it being ott. In fact gemmil even said

"if this was being discussed 6 months ago we would all be laughing at the prospect".

He then went on to say that he knew an ITK that had told him pardew had turned it down...

my only mention iirc is a tongue in cheek response to Leazes mag. So Tongue in cheek that no one even considered pulling me up on it as a serious statement.

Of course I do have a shit memory and Im sure if I was more serious about it, someone will un earth the quote. ;)

Well done again, think you've covered all bases with that :)

Just for clarity I suggested Cabaye for 3 games to try and do a Nolan type inspire his fellow country men sort of thing.

In the players eyes, I would guess Carver would be little change to Pardew.

He should be doing that anyways. Geeing people up man. Why does he need to be told to do that?

I think it helps massively. Just like the advantage we have had in goal difference.

Wigan visit West Brom (1)

Home v Swans (3)

Arsenal Away (0)

Villa home (3)

so I think they will finish on 41 points.

Villa have

Away Norwich (1)

Home v Chelsea (0)

Wigan away (0)

So one more point has them on 35 and down imo.

Lets say Villa beat Norwich though thats them on 37, the same as us. GD is in our favour but its only a few goals now.

This in mind, I think we need 1 point or 4 to be sure. At the moment I cant see where that comes from so we need to hope Villa (more likely to go down imo) dont pick up points.

Edit :

If Villa beat Wigan as well they could be on 40 points but Wigan could then be on 38, again one more than we have now and their current GD is the same meaning 1pt for us might not be enough.

All too fucking close for my liking.

cheers for that! B)

CT getting carried away again. :lol:

"Messi is finished at Barcelona..." feel free to quote me in the future and see how I predicted it. B)

Big game tonight and hard to call what the perfect result for us would be. On the face of it a Sunderland win would be best but if they lost then they're in the shit too which may help us.

I know facts spoil your narrative and all that. But feel free to put real quotes where your mouth is ;)

I dont have a narrative, i've never said you know fuck all about football or that you're a cunt. I leave that to the others.....anyway, suffice to say you haven't prsented any facts about you wanting Pardew as England manager 3 months before you said he should be sacked as NUFC manager, it was you saying "I was only joking hahahaa!", which amounts to an excercise in arse covering.

CT getting carried away again. :lol:

"Messi is finished at Barcelona..." feel free to quote me in the future and see how I predicted it. B)

Big game tonight and hard to call what the perfect result for us would be. On the face of it a Sunderland win would be best but if they lost then they're in the shit too which may help us.

I'll never particularly hope for a Sunderland win.

Our position as a premier league club is still in our hands though a win for the mackems obviously makes us a little more comfortable

So to sum up, I don't know.

Thats the biggest shame. How you would have loved to see a bit of Nolan / Barton in recent weeks.

I certainly wouldn't like. I'd also expect better from somebody like Renton than to use the typical insults towards our French recruitments.

Interested to hear how the last fortnight changes Chez's narrative.

Think the last fortnight would change anyone's narrative tbh, a conference side would be unlikely to get beaten 9-0 on aggregate over two games against Sunlun and Liverpool, at home FFS

You shouldn't get beaten that badly by superb teams, never mind average one's, perfect storm type stuff, really didn't see it coming and there aren't any excuses for it.

And yours. You know where you can shove your stats, don't you? ;)

Mines not changed. Ashley shit. Pardew shit. Until a fortnight ago there were mitigating factors that suggested Pardew could feel aggreived at being sacked. He doesn't have that luxury anymore.