The Twitter Thread

peasepud

If we sell Tiote on top of Nolan and Carroll the people shelling out for season tickets want shooting with shit!

Pipe down. I thought nurses were supposed to think logically. What difference would not going make?

If we sell Tiote on top of Nolan and Carroll the people shelling out for season tickets want shooting with shit!

Pipe down. I thought nurses were supposed to think logically. What difference would not going make?

Who said anything about not going, other than you ?

Who said anything about not going, other than you ?

If you're not shelling out for season tickets how you going to get in like? Pretend you're a 6ft2 mascot or something?

Howay man, you can't blame the fans. It's not like the situation would be improved if they didn't buy them, is it?

I'd suggest it would be the club that needed shooting with shit if any more of our better players are sold. Not that it would bother either Llambias or Ashley...

:rolleyes: So the whole boycott/NUST/buying the club thing went out the window and now fans will keep lining Ashleys pockets because . . . well because its NUFC. Don't forget we have spent £500k net since January. If we sell Tiote for £20mil, then with the Carroll money, TV money, shirt and ticket money he will have a nice pot of around £125mil.

But!!! as long as he's paining the changing rooms at the training ground . . . .

He must fucking love this club.

And to answer your question Stevie, 50,000 fans not going would have him out of the club sharpish. The media and sky cameras would lap it up! Let's just stick to moaning on here about it though eh

I do think there's a responsibility on the fans to stand up for themselves in the face of the constant pisstaking. They aren't to blame for what is happening at all, but ffs don't just give him your money up front every year. I would not give the twats the satisfaction.

:rolleyes: So the whole boycott/NUST/buying the club thing went out the window and now fans will keep lining Ashleys pockets because . . . well because its NUFC. Don't forget we have spent £500k net since January. If we sell Tiote for £20mil, then with the Carroll money, TV money, shirt and ticket money he will have a nice pot of around £125mil.

But!!! as long as he's paining the changing rooms at the training ground . . . .

And to answer your question Stevie, 50,000 fans not going would have him out of the club sharpish. The media and sky cameras would lap it up! Let's just stick to moaning on here about it though eh

I can see your point of view but at the same time I don't think you're achieving anything by not going either. Also, I think most people who are 'boycotting' the club now are basically just doing it for a number of selfish / personal reasons which basically boil down to their not being arsed about going. That's fair enough but lets not kid ourselves we're doing something selfless act which is in anyway beneficial to the football team.

I can see your point of view but at the same time I don't think you're achieving anything by not going either. Also, I think most people who are 'boycotting' the club now are basically just doing it for a number of selfish / personal reasons which basically boil down to their not being arsed about going. That's fair enough but lets not kid ourselves we're doing something selfless act which is in anyway beneficial to the football team.

I'd agree with this too. When I stopped going it was a combination of not enjoying it anymore, and not wanting to give that twat 600 quid, but it wasn't some grand protestation.

Having said that, I don't get how more people haven't reached the that twat isn't getting my money point.

Edited by Gemmill

Dont get me wrong, Im not a soopafan by any means. I only had a season ticket for 2 years but the reason I gave it up was solely down to not wanting to give MA 2 weeks wages. The sad thing is I'm now in a financial position to be able to have a season ticket every year but I refuse to while it still looks like Ashley is in this to turn a profit by selling our best players and replacing them with shite.

Here's a predicition. Enrique and/or Tiote will be sold on the last day of the window and won't be replaced.

Dont get me wrong, Im not a soopafan by any means. I only had a season ticket for 2 years but the reason I gave it up was solely down to not wanting to give MA 2 weeks wages. The sad thing is I'm now in a financial position to be able to have a season ticket every year but I refuse to while it still looks like Ashley is in this to turn a profit by selling our best players and replacing them with shite.

Here's a predicition. Enrique and/or Tiote will be sold on the last day of the window and won't be replaced.

I'm with you tbh, I just think blaming the fans is harsh. You have to think about people who've gone with the same pals for years etc. I don't see why they should be obliged to stop going if they still enjoy it. You don't have much leverage for expressing protest if you buy a ST like. And I can't get me head round people getting 3 years upfront again after the fucking con trick he played the last time.

Possibly the worst post ever, what a joke!

P.S, if you don't go your opinion is immediately invalid

gone-fishin.jpg

Edited by GeeForce

Says the man who lives closer to 3 other professional clubs

;)

Are you metamorphising in to me?

In all fairness there's one football club in your county, and they play in the Blue Square Premier Division.

Edited by McFaul

please explain how the place in which i currently live because i earn a living there has anything to do with it? Because I no longer live in Newcastle does not make me any less of a fan, especially taking in to account i do have a season ticket and go to every game!

I no longer hold an ST and Id say its exactly the same as Gemmill, its hard enough justifying the cost in the current climate but when I was coming home each game and moaning about it then it became a joke.

I also agree that we cant force a buyer, the only thing that boycotts etc would do is to reduce the value of the club and therefore make it more likely that a buyer would be found.

That in itself though is fraught with danger, its one thing having a fat, greedy billionaire retail magnate in charge. What happens if instead we end up with a fat, greedy millionaire chicken plucker instead?

Its all swings and roundabouts and no matter how cynical I am, its no use having this conversation until the end of the transfer window. As much as I agree it will happen.

If we're talking about selling Tiote though then I reckon theyd take £15m as its all based on a profit principle rather than value on the pitch.

£3.5m to buy

£30k per week? for 6 years = £9.36m (10.63m in real cost to the club) therefore selling him for £13m+ will see a hefty profit when you think that 5 years of that pay is saved.

He didn't mean the club dickhead he meant the city, seeing as the bid is from Corinthians (who are based in sao paulo)

now fuck off back to your corner and piss about with a pinball machine.

;) what the fuck you on about

Edited by J69

;) i thought that was a dig at me being an oot supporting a club when i've a load nearer to me :D

fuck sake quote who you're abusing! otherwise we shall have friendly fire like the above

chip-on-shoulder.jpg

Edited by J69

He didn't mean the club dickhead he meant the city, seeing as the bid is from Corinthians (who are based in sao paulo)

now fuck off back to your corner and piss about with a pinball machine.

:D what the fuck you on about

:shades::D I do not have a clue how you got Tevez Corinthians out of that ;)

I thought it was a dig at Ant when I first read it.

I thought it was a dig at the Darlo lad like, but it's ironic seeing as CLS is on the River Wear and closer to Sunderland than Newcastle.