The Twitter Thread

peasepud

“Next season? He will play a central role in our attacking line. I want to use him as a playmaker, a number 10, just behind one forward.

“I am convinced he is able to score between 10 and 15 goals a season.”

Pardew in april 2011

Bartons currently making himself look like an arrogant twat bragging about being most inform midfielder and lobbing tweets when someone says parker for example saying "so good he got relegated" basically.

http://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton

little bit easier playing with van Persie than Shefki Kuqi, no disrespect to Shefki he's a great lad......

True but probably not wise to say it.

According to cwarr07, Newcastle expect Nzogbia deal to go through this week and according to Mar Douglas, a higher bid has gone in for Erdinc (although I do believe either Cwarr07 or the other ITK said exactly the same last week).

Regardless who said what, it would be nice to get those two in and then see what happens once Enrique goes. Ie will there be more incomings from his fee.

Anyone who gives any though no matter how tiny to anything Cwarr tweets is a fucking moron. Sorry but it's true.

According to cwarr07, Newcastle expect Nzogbia deal to go through this week and according to Mar Douglas, a higher bid has gone in for Erdinc (although I do believe either Cwarr07 or the other ITK said exactly the same last week).

Regardless who said what, it would be nice to get those two in and then see what happens once Enrique goes. Ie will there be more incomings from his fee.

:huh:

Thats as far as I got :huh:

goldfish_1212487c.jpg

He's been saying Zoggy will sign this week every week for the last few weeks.

he said he was in a Newcastle hotel having talks at the same time as NZog was tweeting pics of Miami and his bar tab.

Has occurred to anyone that cwarr07 could be Christmas Tree? Imagine the pleasure of posting your own made up twitter bollocks on here as ITK, to justify your hopelessly optimistic outlook.....

Nah, I'm sure it's someone else.

Edited by Kitman

Has occurred to anyone that cwarr07 could be Christmas Tree? Imagine the pleasure of posting your own made up twitter bollocks on here as ITK, to justify your hopelessly optimistic outlook.....

Nah, I'm sure it's someone else.

I tweeted that about 3 weeks ago.

My money would have been more on toontastic1892 though, purely on the name :D