For those truly fed up

Kid Dynamite

For me this is even worse than the Keegan sacking for a number of reasons I can't be arsed to argue about with some of the numbnuts on here.

My point is, most people on this board threatened to stop going to games to hit MA where it hurt, in the pocket. We've dropped 8000 off the gates so some people are doing it but there's still 44000 paying for his helicopter petrol week in, week out.

18months later and MA is back to screwing us again yet people just seem resigned to it.

Fuck him, get yourself along to see the Spartans. Currently on an 8 game unbeaten run, sitting 6th in the table and looking for a playoff spot, still in the FA Trophy and with super Paul Brayson, last seasons top scorer in the whole league. The first team squad just had to take wholesale pay cuts due to money problems and yet they are playing better than ever!

4497B44B-BDD7-BA6D-340BA8FBF18F87BF.jpg

Back in the early days when NUSC was just a wee bairn with principles and not riddled with.... I digress.

we talked about organising a one game boycott and getting people to go to non-league instead. As history shows, it didnt happen but I think it would actually be a very very good way to boycott.

No bedsheets outside, no marches or protests simply thousands turning up at Spartans, Whitley Bay, Blue Star and the likes of Shankhouse (managed by me good mate Gary "Korky" Kirkup) or Gosforth Bohemians.

If organised properly it would show us fans in a good light and get serious amounts of coverage.

I agree like. People have to stop handing over their money. I know all of the arguments about it being in the blood and what else would you do and stuff. But this fucker is ripping the piss out of the people of Newcastle, and in his mind he can do whatever the fuck he likes and the turnstiles will keep spinning.

People need to turn their back on the club unfortunately.

I think there'll be a massive reduction in ST sales come the end of this season though. 3 year deals up and no 'feel good factor' that promotion brought.

I think there'll be a massive reduction in ST sales come the end of this season though. 3 year deals up and no 'feel good factor' that promotion brought.

I fall into that category. After around 20 years I'm finally thinking of throwing the towel.

I fall into that category. After around 20 years I'm finally thinking of throwing the towel.

It's not a nice decision to have to make like as it's always been a no-brainer for me in the past. But he's taking the piss.

I agree with the sentiment but this club is bigger than one man.

That's just a line tbh. Just an excuse for apathy.

Exactly, Im not saying that boycotting is the answer btw but the club is bigger than one man and will still be here when that man has gone. If it meant 30k of us had to miss the game to ensure he went then thats the sacrifice that has to be made. I think it was you Tecato who said earlier that someone berated you for buying a pint at the Hull game, your logic was its only £3 thats not going to cause him a problem. You're right in the fact that one £3 pint isnt going to make a difference but 10k will and one person boycotting wont even register but again, 10k will.

What Im trying to say is that its the principle of the matter, if we all took the logic of "my 3 quid isnt going to make a difference" then we'd get nowhere. On the same principle if everyone who bought the Band aid single had individually thought "fuck it 99p isnt going to save a life" then the world would have been a lot different.

I think it was you Tecato who said earlier that someone berated you for buying a pint at the Hull game, your logic was its only £3 thats not going to cause him a problem. You're right in the fact that one £3 pint isnt going to make a difference but 10k will and one person boycotting wont even register but again, 10k will.

What Im trying to say is that its the principle of the matter, if we all took the logic of "my 3 quid isnt going to make a difference" then we'd get nowhere. On the same principle if everyone who bought the Band aid single had individually thought "fuck it 99p isnt going to save a life" then the world would have been a lot different.

Well unfortunately, it wasn't. Match pints are rarely worth the money anyway.

Load of tosh the talk of boycott. The majority of the fans who go week in week out, dont frequent forums and dont care / get involved in the day to day politics. They have been there seen it and got the t shirt and only turn up to see the 11 shirts in black and white.

Its Ashleys club and he will do what the fuck he likes until the day he sells.

I think it was you Tecato who said earlier that someone berated you for buying a pint at the Hull game, your logic was its only £3 thats not going to cause him a problem. You're right in the fact that one £3 pint isnt going to make a difference but 10k will and one person boycotting wont even register but again, 10k will.

Well unfortunately, it wasn't. Match pints are rarely worth the money anyway.

Apologies, just checked and it was Henda

For me this is even worse than the Keegan sacking for a number of reasons I can't be arsed to argue about with some of the numbnuts on here.

My point is, most people on this board threatened to stop going to games to hit MA where it hurt, in the pocket. We've dropped 8000 off the gates so some people are doing it but there's still 44000 paying for his helicopter petrol week in, week out.

18months later and MA is back to screwing us again yet people just seem resigned to it.

Fuck him, get yourself along to see the Spartans. Currently on an 8 game unbeaten run, sitting 6th in the table and looking for a playoff spot, still in the FA Trophy and with super Paul Brayson, last seasons top scorer in the whole league. The first team squad just had to take wholesale pay cuts due to money problems and yet they are playing better than ever!

4497B44B-BDD7-BA6D-340BA8FBF18F87BF.jpg

Spoken like someone who doesn't get to many games. I'm sorry, mate, I know what you mean but I don't support Spartans, Whitley Bay or the Walker Fosse, I support Newcastle United and have already paid for my season ticket so fatty has my cash already. Last season I wouldn't get a season ticket and prefered to pay per game/cadge off an exiled Mags ST, (cheers Paddock Lad :drinks:) as rumours were rife he was going to sell and I didn't want him walking off in the sunset with my cash instead of it going to NUFC for players. Next year I might not renew, this year however is too late, and CT is right that a lot of our support will just scoff at the very idea as unfortunately quite a lot have either seen it all before or just think that the 'boss always wins' in the end.

I have to say CT, you come out with some utter bilge at times.

The sad thing about this talk of a mass walkout/ boycott , whatever it may be, is that we now have a supporters organisation who should be the focal point for our protests.

The silence from them is fucking deafening.

The sad thing about this talk of a mass walkout/ boycott , whatever it may be, is that we now have a supporters organisation who should be the focal point for our protests.

No you dont, you could just be nice. :drinks:

Which bit, cos others agree. :drinks:

To be fair to CT, a union is only as strong as its members, if the NUST all to a man went on a mass walkout how many would that actually be? (especially since the craic coming out of here about the way this supporters club has evolved has meant reduced members). If the NUSC had of came out with something similar when they were on a roll, who knows? the NUST now wouldn't even contemplate it, now. Joe 'Geordie' Public didn't want to get involved with supporters groups and protests and that's the top and bottom of it.