Dale Roberts

shackbleep

Rushden and Diamonds goalkeeper Dale Roberts has died at the age of 24, the club has announced.

It has yet to be revealed how the former Nottingham Forest player died.

In a statement on the Rushden and Diamonds' website, chairman Gary Calder said: "Our thoughts and prayers at this time go to his parents, family and friends."

The FA Trophy second round replay game against Eastwood Town, which was due to take place on Tuesday, was postponed.

Roberts joined Diamonds from Forest in January 2009 and was an England C international.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

l know a lass from Horden who I haven't spoken to for ages, who used to be one of his best pals. She'll be so gutted, really good looking kid as well.

RIP :lol::lol:

Just texted the person I know who knew him he's committed suicide cos of something that happened with the brother of an England star :lol::( A lass fucked his head up apparently.

Just texted the person I know who knew him he's committed suicide cos of something that happened with the brother of an England star

I didn't hear about the suicide but I heard about the ''stars brother'' playing about.

No need to guess who the brother is :lol:

Just texted the person I know who knew him he's committed suicide cos of something that happened with the brother of an England star

I didn't hear about the suicide but I heard about the ''stars brother'' playing about.

How did you know about that it? I wouldn't care the brothers even uglier, this kid is a very good lookin lad Dale.

How did you know about that it? I wouldn't care the brothers even uglier, this kid is a very good lookin lad Dale.

It was on a Nottingham Forest forum a while back.

Think of the biggest c**t in the England team Kevin.

Ah, the affair was in the Papers ffs, Clicky

He's never got over it apparently :lol: why would anyone let someone get to them that badly. Fuckin hell. Lifes too short, he should've just thought well look av got loads of money, am good lookin, a could have better than her anyway. Life really is too short, you meet so many people who you think are amazing but turn out to be cunts, you just become thick skinned to it, but you can't step in to the mindset of someone else. Sunderland fan apparently, apparently Sorensen used to pick him up and help him when he was a youth.

Fuckin shockin this like ;) 24. God. His poor mam.

What a fucked up family they really are (the Terrys).

Poor lad, that apparently happened about 7 months back (going from the comment below) so he must have been struggling this whole time then just couldn't carry on :lol:

I hope that tosser has this haunting him for the rest of his life but he doesn't sound like the sort to care.

He's never got over it apparently :lol: why would anyone let someone get to them that badly. Fuckin hell. Lifes too short, he should've just thought well look av got loads of money, am good lookin, a could have better than her anyway. Life really is too short, you meet so many people who you think are amazing but turn out to be cunts, you just become thick skinned to it, but you can't step in to the mindset of someone else. Sunderland fan apparently, apparently Sorensen used to pick him up and help him when he was a youth.

Fuckin shockin this like ;) 24. God. His poor mam.

That article says he has been with her since school, so that'll be the whole of his adult life and probably the only woman he has ever loved. Although never being in the same scenario I can see how this absolutely crushed him. Tragic that he couldn't do what you said :razz:

Paul Terry can't be completely to blame in this (even though it would be nice to throw dirt at that family).

How can a bird continually shag someone else and then slip back into normal life with Roberts as if nothing happened? She must not have a conscience. Its just a shame the lad killed himself over this. I bet they feel like shit but not 1/2 as bad as his family.