The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

who is the only player to score for 2 distinctly seperate countries in different world cups?

That Serb who was at Villa?...scored loads in World Cups and Euros.....or Lubo Moravcic who was at Celtic for a while?

or Di Stefano?...he played for Spain and Argentina...and Colombia or someone like that....

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Di Stefano scored in a WC for Spain but you might be right there. Is it not Prosenecki though? Btw, I think Puskas played a handful of games for Spain as well.

Who was the first player to be capped by England born after the World Cup final in 1966?

Gazza?

It's close, but it's not the one.

Pure guess based on approx. age / when they broke into the side. Neil Webb?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Urban legend time: who was the only survivor of the Munich air disaster to go on to play Premiership football, finally retiring in 2001.

John Lukic.

Aye Tony Adams.

mancmag - That's an urban legend that is bollocks, tbf. The answer is the keeper who went from Leeds, Arsenal, Leeds, Arsenal. John Lukic apparantly his mam was pregnant with him but he would have to have had a 2 year pregnancy if that's to be believed.

Aye Tony Adams.

mancmag - That's an urban legend that is bollocks, tbf. The answer is the keeper who went from Leeds, Arsenal, Leeds, Arsenal. John Lukic apparantly his mam was pregnant with him but he would have to have had a 2 year pregnancy if that's to be believed.

:jesuswept:

Aye Tony Adams.

Yeah I know. She'd also have needed to have been on the plane. :jesuswept:

Got one for you (Craig's barred though as I think he got it when I asked it one time before): Who's the only player to have played in every round of the FA Cup (including the qualifying rounds)?

Aye Tony Adams.

:jesuswept:

If ever there was a case for proof reading what I've wrote, this is it. What a fucking idiot. :D

Aye Tony Adams.

Yeah I know. She'd also have needed to have been on the plane. :jesuswept:

Didn't she have a clerical job at OT or something?

Got one for you (Craig's barred though as I think he got it when I asked it one time before): Who's the only player to have played in every round of the FA Cup (including the qualifying rounds)?

Is it in the last 10 year?

Nah. NE related though.

Nah. NE related though.

Waddle

Nah. NE related though.

Waddler?

(I'm assuming this isnt all in one year's competition?)

Nah. NE related though.

Waddle

No. He wouldn't have played in the early rounds of the competition proper I wouldn't have thought. I think even Craggle needed a clue or two. Think 1970s.