The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

Got one for you (Craig's barred though as I think he got it when I asked it one time before): Who's the only player to have played in every round of the FA Cup (including the qualifying rounds)?

Is it in the last 10 year?

Nah. NE related though.

Waddler?

(I'm assuming this isnt all in one year's competition?)

:jesuswept: Correct :D

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most pointless piece of trivia I've ever heard...

Name the only professional football club in Britain whose name (not counting the F.C bit) does not include any letters from the word "FOOTBALL"??

Exeter City?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Got one for you (Craig's barred though as I think he got it when I asked it one time before): Who's the only player to have played in every round of the FA Cup (including the qualifying rounds)?

Nah. NE related though.

Waddle

No. He wouldn't have played in the early rounds of the competition proper I wouldn't have thought. I think even Craggle needed a clue or two. Think 1970s.

Good point, Tow Law aren't getting to the first round pwopa. Terry Hibbitt?

Nah. NE related though.

Waddle

No. He wouldn't have played in the early rounds of the competition proper I wouldn't have thought. I think even Craggle needed a clue or two. Think 1970s.

Good point, Tow Law aren't getting to the first round pwopa. Terry Hibbitt?

Nope. See the clues above. Ex-NUFC as well.

Name the only professional football club in Britain whose name (not counting the F.C bit) does not include any letters from the word "FOOTBALL"??

Exeter City?

nope 2 t's

The answer to your one isn't Steve Harper by any chance?

EDIT ah you said he's ex NUFC so it aint Harper!

Edited by TicTacWoe

Exeter City?

:jesuswept: ahahahahaha. Fucking hell.

Exeter City?

nope 2 t's

The answer to your one isn't Steve Harper by any chance?

:jesuswept: I looked at that about 3 times before I posted it as well. It's not Harper btw. One for the old-timers. Final clue is he got a Fairs Cup Winners medal in 69 but didn't play in the final.

Dundee

Bury?

Rush

Wrexham and Leeds relate to famous opponents.

It's not Alan Cork.

Left-back.

Craig got this after one or two clues as well btw. Not having a dig at anyone on here, just saying what a dweeb he is :jesuswept:

Bury?

Apart from Bury, obviously.

Edited by manc-mag

Bury?

What the fuck am I on aboot. Jesus Christ. :jesuswept:

Bury?

well bury begins with B! Yep it's Dundee manc mag!

Bury?

:jesuswept: