Fuck Fuck Fuck

JonTheMag

George Caulkin has reported on twitter that Carroll has picked up a thigh injury, and will be out for at least the games against Wigan and West Ham:

CaulkinTheTimes:

Carroll's absence for 2 vital games (at least) vs Wigan & West Ham a proper test of #NUFC squad. Can they prosper without the biggun?

Worst possible time imo, these two games are very winnable and without Carroll I really lack confidence going into these two.

Who will Pardew play up front? Ranger and Lovenkrands?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ranger has to carry the flag better than he has done so far or we'll end up with fuck all points. I've lost patience with Lovenkrands now.

Ranger and Shola up front. FFS.

Shola's fucked n'aal man. His hips are fucked. Ranger and Vuckic, we've got nothing to lose.

Shola's fucked n'aal man. His hips are fucked. Ranger and Vuckic, we've got nothing to lose.

Except points and Premiership status :icon_lol:

He'll play Ranger on his tod then with Nolan off him. I just dislike pulling Nolan out of the middle because it then free's up a space for one of Smith or Guthrie.

Hopefully Pardew will be banging on Ashleys door pleading for funds to bolster the squad whether that's loan deals or permanant signings.

The fact Carrolls out and people seem resigned to defeat speaks volumes. We should have more about us than that.

He'll play Ranger on his tod then with Nolan off him. I just dislike pulling Nolan out of the middle because it then free's up a space for one of Smith or Guthrie.

Hopefully Pardew will be banging on Ashleys door pleading for funds to bolster the squad whether that's loan deals or permanant signings.

The fact Carrolls out and people seem resigned to defeat speaks volumes. We should have more about us than that.

What have we got to indicate that we shouldn't expect the worst? I'm not saying we should roll over and die, but our other striking prospects don't inspire nearly as much confidence as Carroll does. Ranger has 1 in the League Cup, Lovenkrands has 2 (1 in the league cup), Shola has 6 total (3 of those in the league cup). Also, just looking at how our side performed when Barton was out showed how we played when we were missing one of our key players.

Course we should. This is the boat this horrible greedy obese Buckinghamshire mess has put us in. It's what I was banging on about before Hughton got the sack, we were always going to struggle with suspensions and injuries because the squad is so threadbare, that's Ashley's fault no cunt elses. Even signing someone like Danny Wellbeck on loan would've helped matters.

What have we got to indicate that we shouldn't expect the worst? I'm not saying we should roll over and die, but our other striking prospects don't inspire nearly as much confidence as Carroll does. Ranger has 1 in the League Cup, Lovenkrands has 2 (1 in the league cup), Shola has 6 total (3 of those in the league cup). Also, just looking at how our side performed when Barton was out showed how we played when we were missing one of our key players.

I meant it speaks volumes that the squad desperately needs new faces. A new left back is a must, left sided midfielder and at least one striker who kna's how to find the back of the net.

I meant it speaks volumes that the squad desperately needs new faces. A new left back is a must, left sided midfielder and at least one striker who kna's how to find the back of the net.

Agreed, but I don't think a new left back is absolutely necessary. Yes, Perch is shit cover, but Enrique is class, and I'd rather money be spent on a striker than on a backup left back.

Its time for the other players to step up. We will have to change the way we play and cant just lump balls into the box at every opportunity. Ranger is decent in the air but Carroll is the probably best in the world.

Playing a 1/2 fit Shola will be disastrous.

Smokescreen for his transfer - it'll stretch to Stevenage so no FA cup tie - gone before the Mackem game.

I hope I'm not as cynical as you in my 40's. I don't know how many times he has to say he only wants to play at NUFC before people will believe him. He has a long contract and can't be forced out if he doesn't want to be.

Smokescreen for his transfer - it'll stretch to Stevenage so no FA cup tie - gone before the Mackem game.

I hope I'm not as cynical as you in my 40's. I don't know how many times he has to say he only wants to play at NUFC before people will believe him. He has a long contract and can't be forced out if he doesn't want to be.

I do believe him and think he wants to stay - its the FCB I don't trust.

(Sadly I was just as big a cynic in my 20s though probably more optimistic along with it).

Spot on plus the manager has come out and said he has spoken to Ashley and he will not be sold.

Carrols going to be a big miss but Im sure we can cope. Might even be refreshing if we play a bit of football on the ground rather than lumping crosses up and hoping carrol will flick it on, collect the flick on himself and score.

Spot on plus the manager has come out and said he has spoken to Ashley and he will not be sold.

I think your optimistic view at the moment is welcome from a balancing pov even if I don't agree with it but trusting Ashley after all that's gone on isn't optimism - it's stupidity.

I think your optimistic view at the moment is welcome from a balancing pov even if I don't agree with it but trusting Ashley after all that's gone on isn't optimism - it's stupidity.

Its based on the fact he hasnt sold anyone who didnt want to be away. He didnt cash in on Enrique, Jonas etc etc as most predicted when we were relegated.

Wanting to balance the books before all else , yes.... a history of getting rid of our best players, no. Quite the opposite in fact over the last 18 months.

Currently securing good talent on long term deals, signing Tiote, Ben Arfa and whatever comes in January.

When we actually sell players that dont want to go I'll buy into your Ashley theory.