What's the most childish thing you've ever done in your adult life

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

To be honest I've done that many childish things I wouldn't know where to start. Seeing as though it's derby day I remember something I did at Park Lane Metro station about 2002, just after it opened. We went out for a meal after work in Sunderland was some gathering some cunt was leaving or something can't remember exactly why. I was drinking port, and bizare drinks I don't normally drink ended up mortal, the sort of mortal where you're there but you're sort of removed from yourself and when you shout you it's like it's someone else shouting, by 1030 it was time to go home and get the metro from Park Lane back to Newcastle, I was fuckin hammered singing toon songs at teenage lasses and old codgers on the platform, very immature, sliding down the the escalators.

Anyway I had a black marker in my pocket from writing figures up. So I went up to the metro map in the station changed and changed the sign to Stadium of Light Shite, and drew a picture of a monkeys head beside Seaburn with a arrow pointing back. I was dead proud of the only bit of criminal damage I can ever recall doing. What a mug :lol: shows you how immature was when 2 weeks later it still said Stadium of Shite and every time I passed it I was like "aye good lad". I think that is the most childish thing I've ever done, my excuse is I hadn't calmed down I was 24 and a bit of a heed the baal and mortal drunk in Sunderland (I hated them far more then than I do now), what is your most childish thing?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm pissed I can't resist a prank phone call or two. These two are very recent, I rang a guy from auto trader who was selling an opel manta, I told him I was going to use it for rallying but as I live miles away could he start it up and rev the engine down the phone so I could get an idea what it sounded like. Not only did he oblige he roped his Mrs into reviving it while he stood with the phone under the bonnet, this was at 11 pm

The other time I rang a woman out of the phone book and told her that her granddaughter had entered a competition at the local zoo and she had won. The prize was to have a chimp to stay for a week, she sounded a bit concerned at first but after 5 mins of persuasion we got as far as sleeping arrangements and dietary requirements for Sidney, I told her someone would contact her to arrange a date and a photo shoot for the local rag

When I'm pissed I can't resist a prank phone call or two. These two are very recent, I rang a guy from auto trader who was selling an opel manta, I told him I was going to use it for rallying but as I live miles away could he start it up and rev the engine down the phone so I could get an idea what it sounded like. Not only did he oblige he roped his Mrs into reviving it while he stood with the phone under the bonnet, this was at 11 pm

The other time I rang a woman out of the phone book and told her that her granddaughter had entered a competition at the local zoo and she had won. The prize was to have a chimp to stay for a week, she sounded a bit concerned at first but after 5 mins of persuasion we got as far as sleeping arrangements and dietary requirements for Sidney, I told her someone would contact her to arrange a date and a photo shoot for the local rag

:lol:

Not me but when we played Brentford in the promotion season a mate just tipped the helmet off a copper as a line of them made their way through the crowd - it just looked like something you'd do in Infants school - got chucked out but paid to get atraight back in with no comebacks.

One of the stupidest things I've ever done is walk out of Annabelle's in Sunderland pissed, and ask a group of lads stood outside:

Me: Are yous mackems?

Them:

Aye.

Yeah

' course

Me: That's unlucky.

Anyway, it was closing time, so just as these lads started reacting to what I'd said, the club kicked out, and I quickly became public enemy number one with everybody. :lol: A few slaps later, a very well timed police car rolled up, and me and my mates were put in a taxi.

It was very lucky the coppers turned up. I was just about to start unloading. :rolleyes:

One of the stupidest things I've ever done is walk out of Annabelle's in Sunderland pissed, and ask a group of lads stood outside:

Me: Are yous mackems?

Them:

Aye.

Yeah

' course

Me: That's unlucky.

Anyway, it was closing time, so just as these lads started reacting to what I'd said, the club kicked out, and I quickly became public enemy number one with everybody. :lol: A few slaps later, a very well timed police car rolled up, and me and my mates were put in a taxi.

It was very lucky the coppers turned up. I was just about to start unloading. :rolleyes:

:razz: I've been in a situation like that. I'd been to Glasgow on a lads football trip away, late teens/early 20s once again, and we drank all the way home on the train went back to me mates drank more, and I walked to the garage about midnight. Was on Stamfordham Road for people who know Westerhope, and I shouted at this car full of four charvers, I was on me own, "COME ON THEN YE FUCKIN CUNTS", next thing the car SCREE EEE EEEE CH. "Fuck" they got out and fuckin ran at me, I was in terrible trouble then from no where the OB appeared like angels from the sky, was so so so sooooo lucky. I cuddled one of the OB and gave it the "Brown Bottle" "ya me best pal.". You've got to love the police sometimes.

:lol: When the coppers turned up, the mackems were trying to explain that I'd said it was unlucky to be a mackem. As if the copper was gonna go "He fuckin' did, did he?" and then just let them chin us.

:rolleyes:

In my teens I got involved in the high street when I came across four lads beating on one lad who was putting up decent resistance.

Got well and truly cuffed about by the others for a bit. Wouldn't ever dream of doing that as I got older. Anyway me and the lad became friends and many years later at a party when I found myself in an awkward situation and cornered by some real meatheads, who should come out of the crowd to stand beside me.....Yes. Life is strange.

In my teens I got involved in the high street when I came across four lads beating on one lad who was putting up decent resistance.

Got well and truly cuffed about by the others for a bit. Wouldn't ever dream of doing that as I got older. Anyway me and the lad became friends and many years later at a party when I found myself in an awkward situation and cornered by some real meatheads, who should come out of the crowd to stand beside me.....Yes. Life is strange.

You got that out the bible.

You got that out the bible.

Theres a cheesy song in that somewhere Rolf.....

Good lad material that, not childish at all. Proper British under dog fighting spirit, doubt you'd see many other nationalities doing that. They gave Mugabe some sort of honour at the Palace didn't they, you deserve one more than him imo.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Not fighting related like yee radjeys but my ex lasses mother was petrified of bananas. Don't ask me why. She just fucking was. Anyway, they gave me my first car which was a Fiesta 1.1 popular plus as it was standing outside unused. I done it up, rolled like a king then decided to finish her daughter about 6 months later as she was psycho. Anyway, they said they wanted the car back so I went to the fruit shop around the corner, bought a few bunches of bananas and rubbed them al owa the interior and exterior of the car and left stray ones lying around it.

She wasn't fucking happy about like. An absolute cunts trick from myself. In fairness though, I was only 18 and it was my pride and joy.

Not fighting related like yee radjeys but my ex lasses mother was petrified of bananas. Don't ask me why. She just fucking was. Anyway, they gave me my first car which was a Fiesta 1.1 popular plus as it was standing outside unused. I done it up, rolled like a king then decided to finish her daughter about 6 months later as she was psycho. Anyway, they said they wanted the car back so I went to the fruit shop around the corner, bought a few bunches of bananas and rubbed them al owa the interior and exterior of the car and left stray ones lying around it.

She wasn't fucking happy about like. An absolute cunts trick from myself. In fairness though, I was only 18 and it was my pride and joy.

Night out in Sunderland. I enter a kebab shop at kicking out time full of the roughest, toughest, meanest looking Burberry clad wastes of DNA you have ever seen. My plimsolls, skinny jeans and straightened hair mean I already stand out like a sore thumb but being absolutely bladdered I decide to make sure these fuckers notice me. Now what's the best way to upset a kebab shop full of drunken Mackem charvas. I open my mouth...

"I went to Blaydon Races, twas on the ninth of June..." WALLOP!!!

I go down, my kebab (complete with garlic sauce) comes with me. Seems one of the blokes has taken umbrage at my singing. By the time I had got back on my feet he'd left the shop with a few of his mates, I make an effort to chase him but end up being sick and falling into a taxi.

I felt like a bit of a twat the next morning, I was lucky not to get my head kicked in :lol:

Seems a familiar theme this us lot being pwopa nawty in Sunderland.

Anyone fancy a Toontastic night out on Wearside? :lol:

I also got kicked out (and apparently barred, although I've been in since) from Diva for trying to drunkenly write SMB on a toilet door after my graduation.

Edited by Ketsbaia