When was the last punch up you had

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Last proper fight I had was 2002, I hate fighting, it doesn't matter how hard you think you are, there's always someone harder, and even if you win the fight no one likes getting punched. When you go out the amount of fights you see people trying to prove their manlyness is pathetic. Had a fight with this kid was all over him, and two of his pals jumped in got kicked to fuck and ended up in hospital. Diplomacy is the best way these days. When was your last fight. I think I've probably only had five fights in my entire life.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last proper fight I had was 2002, I hate fighting, it doesn't matter how hard you think you are, there's always someone harder, and even if you win the fight no one likes getting punched. When you go out the amount of fights you see people trying to prove their manlyness is pathetic. Had a fight with this kid was all over him, and two of his pals jumped in got kicked to fuck and ended up in hospital. Diplomacy is the best way these days. When was your last fight. I think I've probably only had five fights in my entire life.

Bout 2 years ago with one of my mates here. He had a friend over from Hannover (who is half english) and copped a strop as I was talking to his mate allnight (all in his head). Kept shoving me and being a dick and so on..I'd had about 12 vodka shots so wasn't my normal calm self. Hit him with a chair and he spent the night in emergency. Still good mates like.

About 15 years ago defending the wifes honour against some tit in a pub.

I hate fighting and unfortunately witness quite a lot if I go late night taxi'ing on the ranks.

I always think, what If I punch someone and they fell, hit their head off the kerb and died.

Some lad (about 25ish) knocked on my door last year and said his bairns tennis ball had gone in my back garden. I said I'd gan have a look and get it. Went out to the back garden, found the tennis ball after about 30 seconds of looking, walked in the back door to take it to him and he was in my house in the living room mooching about. I gave it a 'what the fucking hell are you doing in here ye mug' and he tried to run out of the front door. I chased after him and battered him all over my drive, the copper who lives next door heard the commotion and came running out and dragged me off him. Worst decision that little cunt ever made trying to get up in my shit. I was posessed for the minute or so I was boxing him around the drive. Bad crack like but he's never been seen since. Apparantly the tennis ball carryon is his little trick to get into peoples houses.

Another time I was carrying my son in my arms over a zebra crossing and a car came flying across it right in front of me and nearly knocked us over. I passed him to my lass, ran upto the shop carpark he'd pulled into and yarked him out the car. No fisticuffs, just a word of warning about his future conduct whilst driving around here. He went white as a sheet, surprising n'aal 'cos he probably would've took me to town if we'd started fighting.

That's about it for me to be honest, apart from school shit and the odd roll about with my good mates after exchanged words on nights out. Thats about it.

Soft as they come.

I hate fighting and unfortunately witness quite a lot if I go late night taxi'ing on the ranks.

I always think, what If I punch someone and they fell, hit their head off the kerb and died.

If you think that has happenned you have to pick them up and pretend to be talking to them. Sneak them out into the taxi and bury later that night.

Wasn't a fight, like, but the last 'confrontation' I had was in november. I lost my temper with an arrogant policeman and pushed him over on his arse as I didn't appreciate being manhandled like a silly, naughty boy when I'd not done a thing wrong. Needless to say, I was a bit drunk and 6 policeman, a ride in a van, an overnighter in a cell and £80 later, I wish I'd bitten my lip. :D

Edited by Howmanheyman

Nowt much really (surprisingly enough). Had a bit of a set-to once with a knuckle-dragger in an Irish pub in Mainz who'd spent the preceding hours incessantly questioning a certain orange Portuguese player's sexuality in less than pleasant terms from the bar stool next to me. Certainly wouldn't call it a fight though, considering he was too shitfaced to actually land a punch. Otherwise nowt much unless SMO can recall any incidences of me getting ratty after he broke one of my Subbuteo keepers.

Fucking years ago but (I think this was the last time anyway) I was walking home from town (pissed) and this kid kept hassling me asking if I wanted to share a taxi with him (he was going to Killingworth). I said no about 10 times as apart from the impracticality . Anyway, I was nearly home and since he'd been pissing me off I flicked him the Vs from the other side of the road (stupidly really, but as I said I was drunk). Next thing I knew he'd taken off this pair of novelty Budweiser braces he was wearing (fuck knows which classy establishment was giving those away as part of a promotion) and he was running towards me shouting and swinging them round his neck. It seemed like a dream or something it was such a bizarre scene. Im had a pair of Steel-toed Cats on so my first thought was I'll kick this prick as hard as I can. So I did, hoofing him in the stomach. He went 'ooof' and I punched him once (not very hard). He must've lost his bottle as he started jabbering on about how we would get arrested. I walked away and he ran off down another way. When he was a safe distance he started shouting 'Killy aggro! Killy aggro! Hellow! Hellow!' I actually felt sorry for him. He must be fucking soft as shit as I was about 11 stone wet through at the time. Luckily I've only had about 3 fights since I left school.

Fucking years ago but (I think this was the last time anyway) I was walking home from town (pissed) and this kid kept hassling me asking if I wanted to share a taxi with him (he was going to Killingworth). I said no about 10 times as apart from the impracticality . Anyway, I was nearly home and since he'd been pissing me off I flicked him the Vs from the other side of the road (stupidly really, but as I said I was drunk). Next thing I knew he'd taken off this pair of novelty Budweiser braces he was wearing (fuck knows which classy establishment was giving those away as part of a promotion) and he was running towards me shouting and swinging them round his neck. It seemed like a dream or something it was such a bizarre scene. Im had a pair of Steel-toed Cats on so my first thought was I'll kick this prick as hard as I can. So I did, hoofing him in the stomach. He went 'ooof' and I punched him once (not very hard). He must've lost his bottle as he started jabbering on about how we would get arrested. I walked away and he ran off down another way. When he was a safe distance he started shouting 'Killy aggro! Killy aggro! Hellow! Hellow!' I actually felt sorry for him. He must be fucking soft as shit as I was about 11 stone wet through at the time. Luckily I've only had about 3 fights since I left school.

:D:icon_lol::rolleyes::lol: I love that.

If I'm feeling bother, I always check the shoes first. :D

:D:icon_lol::rolleyes::lol: I love that.

Aye, it was hilarious at the time even. :huh:

Nowt much really (surprisingly enough). Had a bit of a set-to once with a knuckle-dragger in an Irish pub in Mainz who'd spent the preceding hours incessantly questioning a certain orange Portuguese player's sexuality in less than pleasant terms from the bar stool next to me. Certainly wouldn't call it a fight though, considering he was too shitfaced to actually land a punch. Otherwise nowt much unless SMO can recall any incidences of me getting ratty after he broke one of my Subbuteo keepers.

You're massive and fit, I guess that wards off a lot of latent aggro.

Happened to a fella I know, the victim's family thankfully accepted that it was a freak accident and that the other fella was as much to blame but he's still up on manslaughter charges.

Never been in a fight really.

Worked in a pub where there were fights every night so I spent more time jumping between arseholes that wanted to be split up anyway.

There was the time I was jumped by 2 blokes who didn't give me a second glance until they were walking past me. One of them sucker punched me. I hardly felt a thing but went down more from the surprise than anything. They both tried to put the boot in but I'm a lanky fucker and I remembered my break dancing moves and gave it the Air Flare. Spun round on my back kicking them in the shins, stomach and balls. I was pleased to come away unscathed.

Again this was ages ago but I once saw a kid acting the prick on Northumberland Street basically pucnhing people indiscriminately. He went up to this lad who was with a lass. The lad he went up to ducked the punch and sparked him out cold. I assume he was ok as there was nothing on the news or anything. Served the prick right and it was hilarious.

Worked in a pub where there were fights every night so I spent more time jumping between arseholes that wanted to be split up anyway.

There was the time I was jumped by 2 blokes who didn't give me a second glance until they were walking past me. One of them sucker punched me. I hardly felt a thing but went down more from the surprise than anything. They both tried to put the boot in but I'm a lanky fucker and I remembered my break dancing moves and gave it the Air Flare. Spun round on my back kicking them in the shins, stomach and balls. I was pleased to come away unscathed.

:D

Best one so far.

Is this the one Happy?

Is this the one Happy?

:D

Exactly that.

Was in a Chinese after a night out with welsh girlfriend at the time and my mate in wee town near cardiff, Friend went out for a smoke while we waited for the order

Plastered lad sitting there starts telling us how he's going to "go out and knock that fella clean out".

"no your not"

"aye i am mate, fauwking wanker outside, going knock the fuck outta him"

"seeing as that's my mate outside and your a wee scroat you'll be doing nothing"

"wha? thats your mate? ah mawn sorry sorry i didn't know naw he's alright him " etc etc turns into our best pal.

gf was sitting giggling in the corner how quickly the lads story changed, which did me no harm later on :D

You must be rock.