Lukas Podolski

henda11

Zenit have supposedly bid £12m for Podolski. If we are after young decent players i don't see why that fat cunt wouldn't open his fucking cheque book on a player that he would be able to make money back on anyway if he turned out to be shite.

Zenit have supposedly bid £12m for Podolski. If we are after young decent players i don't see why that fat cunt wouldn't op

en his fucking cheque book on a player that he would be able to make money back on anyway if he turned out to be shite.

Fucking dodgy rich Russians

Zenit have supposedly bid £12m for Podolski. If we are after young decent players i don't see why that fat cunt wouldn't op

en his fucking cheque book on a player that he would be able to make money back on anyway if he turned out to be shite.

Still though, hes a player ashley could make his fucking money back on, and hes a player that would fit into our team

Podolski Carroll

Ben Arfa Barton Tiote SWP

Edited by henda11

£12m for a player who has scored 7 in 44 games since rejoining Cologne?

We're lucky you don't have access to the large man's chequebook.

Did i say we had to spend 12m on him?. He'd walk into just about any top team in the PL, regardless of what his goal scoring record has been.

£12m for a player who has scored 7 in 44 games since rejoining Cologne?

We're lucky you don't have access to the large man's chequebook.

Did i say we had to spend 12m on him?. He'd walk into just about any top team in the PL, regardless of what his goal scoring record has been.

If Zenit have bought him for 12m how exactly were we, or anyone else going to buy him for less?

These threads are dry henda. We're not in for this level of player anymore. I keep clicking on your threads with decent player names in the title in the faint hope of a even a tenous link or rumour but you've yet to post one. We could all post new threads all day about why the fat man isn't bidding for this player or that one. It's just the way it is now with this cunt in charge.

Still though, hes a player ashley could make his fucking money back on, and hes a player that would fit into our team

Podolski Carroll

Ben Arfa Barton Tiote SWP

Thanks for pointing out he would play up front and we did we sign SWP?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Henda I'm waiting for the thread where you put "Messi" "could be worth a look contract negotiations have broken down with Barca".