Dr Gloom

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
img00005201010231102.jpg

;) stupendous!

To be fair, you have Irish roots yourself the same as I do, so you will be carrying the ginger gene. Personally though if I had ginger hair I'd be getting a John Hartson and no mistake.

If you cant laugh at yourself, you cant laugh at nee cunt! Simples.

Thankfully I aint that ginger any more.

40004450517257937537627.jpg

Another good one for you to laugh at. I had just finished a 100km ride, so a tad tired. When I am tired you notice my squit a tad ;) Well maybe a LOT in this pic.

n5376279372379672226933.jpg

Gwan, have a laugh :lol:

What is so wrong with ginger hair? ;)

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh :lol:

I watched a program last night, cant remember what it was called. But it said ginnas are more susceptible to pain. Is that so Wyki?

What is so wrong with ginger hair? ;)

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh :lol:

I watched a program last night, cant remember what it was called. But it said ginnas are more susceptible to pain. Is that so Wyki?

No, load of tripe.

What is so wrong with ginger hair? :lol:

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh ;)

No, load of tripe.

;)

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh :blush:

No, load of tripe.

;)

I cycle about 150 miles a week, on and off road. Ive broken both my collar bones, wrist, arm, ribs. All cycling. Cycled to Nethrlands from Leeds last year to watch the Giro d'Italia, on the leg back I noticed I had a slight issue. Anyways, doctor said it normally stops people walking. Not me! Ginner you see ;)

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh :angry:

No, load of tripe.

;)

I cycle about 150 miles a week, on and off road. Ive broken both my collar bones, wrist, arm, ribs. All cycling. Cycled to Nethrlands from Leeds last year to watch the Giro d'Italia, on the leg back I noticed I had a slight issue. Anyways, doctor said it normally stops people walking. Not me! Ginner you see :blush:

maybe thats cos you're not very ginna now?! ;)

<<<<<<<<I say what is wrong with looking like Josh in my avatar? The Ginger Elvis! Mwwaahhh :love:

No, load of tripe.

;)

I cycle about 150 miles a week, on and off road. Ive broken both my collar bones, wrist, arm, ribs. All cycling. Cycled to Nethrlands from Leeds last year to watch the Giro d'Italia, on the leg back I noticed I had a slight issue. Anyways, doctor said it normally stops people walking. Not me! Ginner you see :angry:

maybe thats cos you're not very ginna now?! :blush:

;) Good point.

There was an 'article' (I use the term loosely) in the Christmas BMJ about patients who were ginners, there are a few commonly held beliefs about them - they bleed more, they're more susceptible to pain etc. All turned out to be rubbish. Well according to the few FY1s that wrote the thing anyway.