Make three predictions about the world

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Anything you want, just things in public life, disasters, football anything, get your psychic heads on. Concentrate for a minute and visualise things. I sound like a fuckin loon, but I get so much right, September 11th I got right.

My three:

Man Utd will have lost 1 game in the league by the end of April.....at SJP

Something major will happen in Italy, a volcano going off or an earthquake

This must be like when footballers need to squeeze a piss out when they're selected for dope testing after a game and they can't, I can't see anything else, so I'll stick with my two. See if am right.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the word... nonce.

Zsa Zsa Gabor will be dead, Portugal will have been bailed out by the EU and at least one Nordic country will be sending a heavy metal band to Eurovision.

september 11th you got right? explain please

The week before September 11th I kept talking to people like I was fuckin David Icke, people were saying what's happened to you with these mad things you're saying. I must've seemed a proper divvy, I kept telling people I thought WW3 would kick off in some way within a few weeks, just a horrible feeling I had, and I was wrong but in a way I was right.

september 11th you got right? explain please

The week before September 11th I kept talking to people like I was fuckin David Icke, people were saying what's happened to you with these mad things you're saying. I must've seemed a proper divvy, I kept telling people I thought WW3 would kick off in some way within a few weeks, just a horrible feeling I had, and I was wrong but in a way I was right.

I sense something in Italy as well actually. :lol:

Thatcher dead and buried, Liverpool in freefall, and a major natural event/ disaster in the Alps ( avalanche,landslide, dam burst type thing).

Liverpool would be in freefall cos no one would go to work celebrating Thatcher dying.

If I'm allowed May then war will start with Iran. Israel will strike the reactor site.

May 2013 that.

I predict DannyB and Toughguymick will start tediously boring threads.

That goes without saying. Nothing to do with people on here, think about the world things we can relate to. If you can't see anything then don't post, and anyone who gets a prediction right gets £5 each off everyone who posts in this thread for every event they get right.