Here's another...

Fry

...that is, me!

I'm an italian Cagliari Calcio supporter, and I'm a NUFC sympathiser too, for no apparent reason, but I'm glad to be. ;) Honestly I must admit that I don't have much time to follow the Premiership, which makes me quite sad, but I watch the fictures on italian teletext in the weekends and I happen to be very happy when I see Newcastle win! Every now and then I watch a live match, too. What else? The first Champions League match I've ever attended live was Juventus-Newcastle here in Italy in 2002 (alas, Juve won 2-0), and, uh, I have a Newcastle shirt which I'm very proud of. I hope to partecipate actively in the forum, therefore I'm sorry in advance for every English mistake I'll be making from this moment on, and more generally, for the quality of my posts.

Howay the lads! :lol:

Fry

Welcome and don't worry, as a first post you've put most of the fresh blood to shame.

For one you write and understand English to a far greater standard than a recent member; "DEADMAN".

I hope you're aware of the "Post a picture of your girlfriend" policy... ;)

Welcome and don't worry, as a first post you've put most of the fresh blood to shame.

For one you write and understand English to a far greater standard than a recent member; "DEADMAN".

Pizza, pasta e mandolino! ;)

Thank you so much for your hospitality! :blush:

I had no idea! :lol:

I really need to keep myself up-to-date!

It is a nicer place...

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Milan, Milan vaffanculo!!! Palermo e molto cazza! Forza Cagliari e Forza Zola e Forza Julio Dely Valdes.

Palermo ragazzi c'e cuntas si?

Vorrei il Newcastle andare a Sardinia giocare Cagliari nelli Augusto. Andiamo!

Welcome mio amici.

;)