Chelsea bid 35 mill for Torres

Christmas Tree

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope this means somebody else will come in for him. Wouldn't even care if Citeh bought him. Just want Liverpool to get fucked up the arse.

Thing is I don't think they could get a striker of similar quality, even for £35m.

I think I just really want them to slip into mediocrity and have their fans come to realise what tiresome cunts they really are, or disappear off the face of the planet all together. :lol:

If I was Liverpool, I would make them increase the bid a little bit more before letting him go. Injury prone and hasnt really been on form since his first season in the EPL. No doubt, he is a good player on his day however as they say "Form is temporary, class is permanent"

Lost a fair bit of respect for him lately as he's been going through the motions for ages now. However, I still think he's quality and just needs a new club / challenge.

Apparently he is asking Liverpoo to renegotiate with Chelsea

Oh please make it happen :lol:

I'd prefer Liverpool not to have the money, and have Torres playing on autopilot whilst he sulks.

Aye, but its going to take more than £35m to rebuild that team.

It will just shut all the scousers up on how they are still great!