Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or can't you prove "thick as mince" to be as you say ?

Have you taken to running your posts through babelfish?

have you told us what exactly is "rubbish" in post nr 1373 ?

Going to answer the question then? If you can't answer it then how am I supposed to understand your point of view? How mature.

my views are well known, and have been posted for years. What is particularly amusing, is the main people who have "disagreed" with me, are now shying away from actually engaging intelligently, and posting daft Groundhog Day photos, instead of explaining where they have been proven to be wrong so far.

I'm not explaining again. I've tried to tell you. The fact that you were in a pram pre-1992 tells everything about what you understand.

Edited by LeazesMag

Or can't you prove "thick as mince" to be as you say ?

I think Chez demolished said post on Friday. As is the way when someone puts you squarely in your place, you completely ignored what he had to say.

I think Chez demolished said post on Friday. As is the way when someone puts you squarely in your place, you completely ignored what he had to say.

The now notorious "post no. 1373" :lol:

Keeps bringing it up like he's stumbled across a form of rational thinkers kryptonite.

I don;t think he did, and its impossible because what I have said is happening and will continue to happen, and the question was for you, but unfortunately you have proved yourself completely unable and lacking in knowledge to reply yourself. Which says everything, about you and your equally daft mate the Grey Man.

The now notorious "post no. 1373" :lol:

Keeps bringing it up like he's stumbled across a form of rational thinkers kryptonite.

you're not going to reply then ? :lol:

Should be easy to prove me wrong, or win a bet with me, if you are so sure you are right and what I say is "rubbish".

If I remember rightly, the post started out by saying that the owner is selling all the best players and no backing his manager to buy replacements. Given that it starts from a premise that is overly simplified at best, and plain wrong at worst, fuck knows why you're brandishing it as your best work. It only gets worse from there btw.

Now stop going on about it, you mad cunt.

If I remember rightly, the post started out by saying that the owner is selling all the best players and no backing his manager to buy replacements. Given that it starts from a premise that is overly simplified at best, and plain wrong at worst, fuck knows why you're brandishing it as your best work. It only gets worse from there btw.

the extract from the post/statement is what I've said for years [as a reply to this post of yours that I have quoted].........he is selling the best players and not backing his manager with all the cash to help him put together the best team possible and these decisions are made in conjunction or at the wish of the manager. There is a big difference shithead. If you still can't read and understand this properly after all these years...........it explains why you babble on like you do, along with your mate, spouting the same old shite.

Edited by LeazesMag

the extract from the post/statement is what I've said for years [as a reply to this post of yours that I have quoted].........he is selling the best players and not backing his manager with all the cash to help him put together the best team possible and these decisions are made in conjunction or at the wish of the manager. There is a big difference shithead. If you still can't read and understand this properly after all these years...........it explains why you babble on like you do, along with your mate, spouting the same old shite.

So he's not backing the manager with all of the player sales cash at the request of the manager.

! :lol:

I still dont get the selling our best players bit. Unless you are on about what might happen and not what has happened. Ba, Tiote, Colo, Krul, Cabaye, HBA all still here.

Actually LM, I'm going to start calling you Ebenezer. Not because you are tight, but because you're clearly in cahoots with the ghost of Christmas yet to come ;)

Leazes, for the hundredth time, I didn't appoint myself as the boards policeman (or whatever insanity you've concocted for me) but it was you. You did it

Not me. You. On your own. By yourself. With no help from others and certainly with no input from me. I wasn't involved. I had no say

I wasn't consulted. I was out of this particular decision making process. I missed this memo. I couldn't possibly consent to my name being given to this proposal.

I think I've run out of ways to get it across to you, that it was in fact YOU who appointed me this fictitious role.

So stop saying otherwise you doddering old coot.

There was an old man with a shed

Who'd say the only good muslim was dead

Bang the Ashley drum

and he'll call you chum

and tell you we were 5th under Fred

Edited by Happy Face

Oh fuck off you boring repetitive tit.

boring = same, repetitive pro-Ashley, embarrassing, head in the sand crap. Unable to answer what you have labelled "rubbish" for years with facts to say it has been what you have been saying. Repeating the same old bollocks as your mate, and avoiding answering the same as your mate.

Leazes, for the hundredth time, I didn't appoint myself as the boards policeman (or whatever insanity you've concocted for me) but it was you. You did it

Not me. You. On your own. By yourself. With no help from others and certainly with no input from me. I wasn't involved. I had no say

I wasn't consulted. I was out of this particular decision making process. I missed this memo. I couldn't possibly consent to my name being given to this proposal.

I think I've run out of ways to get it across to you, that it was in fact YOU who appointed me this fictitious role.

So stop saying otherwise you doddering old coot.

I've no problem "disagreeing" with the majority of people on here. The longer they "disagree" - while being unable to actually show that I am wrong - the more it makes them look stupid.

I'm 100% confident of everything I say, as I've been saying for a long time now. What a pity the 2 main people can't respond to the post in question with humility and intelligence.