Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad Fish didn't respond with the same question about his daughter after all the tears last time. :lol:

I felt it best to leave it be. You know, after... 'The Incident'

Punched in the face by her iirc, by order of a 60 year old man. What a shambles. :lol:

Like to take the bet ? Explain what exactly is "rubbish" ? Should be easy enough for a clever lad like you, and you are so sure you are right ?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/29569-ashleys-transfer-history-thread/page__st__1360__p__1047534#entry1047534

:lol: Fuck knows what it is about that post that you think requires attention. It's just your usual horseshit which almost everyone on the board has futilely responded to at one time or another.

You'd think you'd written something of note the way you're waving it in everyone's faces.

you are wrong. You have been wrong for all this time, and you are still wrong.

I'm not, everything i have been saying has come true. Were you like peasepud and predicting we'd be bottom 3 by Christmas? You cant even predict which half of the table your team is going to compete in, why should anyone listen to your predictions for the future?

He HAS and IS and WILL continue to sell the best players, and NOT back the manager with the money. He IS and WILL CONTINUE to sell a player if an operational profit is not obtained, because it is easier and less risky for him to gamble on reaching the higher league positions and the Champions League places.

He's sold one player for financial reasons. He's backed the manager this January.

He IS running the club as a vehicle to sit alongside Sports Direct, he IS happy with preserving premiership status which IS the main priority in order to promote Sports Direct, and this IS the main target for this very purpose, with minimum outlay, anything further than that is a bonus.

So he needed to spend 10 on Cisse to preserve our premiership status? Utter fucking horseshit.

He HAS [and STILL IS] lowered expectations among foolish supporters who are now content to swap aiming for success for a good balance sheet.

He has, agreed. We should have expectation in line with our size and income. 6th or 7th in country.

He will NOT match the league positions of his predecessors on a consistent basis, so far he has not done this, and this will continue.

This your bet? How we going to measure this? Over 15 years? I'll take the bet then, to be paid out in 2022?

He HAS [and STILL IS] lowered expectations among foolish supporters who are now content to swap aiming for success for a good balance sheet.

He has, agreed. We should have expectation in line with our size and income. 6th or 7th in country.

He will NOT match the league positions of his predecessors on a consistent basis, so far he has not done this, and this will continue.

This your bet? How we going to measure this? Over 15 years? I'll take the bet then, to be paid out in 2022?

You're taking the outliving route here aren't you ;)

:lol: his magnum opus in tatters. he'll just wave it in front of someone else now.

aren't you going to tell us what is "rubbish" then ?

Pathetic.

One transfer window ? One half decent season ? One signing ? You're easily pleased. And wrong. Time will prove me right, as if 5 years isn't long enough [clearly not].

I'm telling you the mindset inside the club. It is obvious to a blind man if you open your eyes.

:lol: his magnum opus in tatters. he'll just wave it in front of someone else now.

Pathetic.

"he'll just wave it in front of someone else now"

Pathetic.

"he'll just wave it in front of someone else now"

you pathetic man.

was 14th in the world when your man bought the club........

Edited by LeazesMag

And the losses/interest payments/outgoings were .................................. (Rangers-esque is the answer)

And the losses/interest payments/outgoings were .................................. (Rangers-esque is the answer)

ah. Rangers. I asked you a few weeks ago if Morrisons had started building a supermarket over their stadium land yet ? How is it going so far ?

And he was talking about "income", shitforbrains.

Edited by LeazesMag

ah. Rangers. I asked you a few weeks ago if Morrisons had started building a supermarket over their stadium land yet ? How is it going so far ?

WTF have Morrisons to do with anything, is that where you get your White Lightning from ???

Yeah and income is only worth a damn if your expenditure don't outstrip it.

So in Leazes world NUFC going bust, getting -10 points etc. is fine because "at least they tried". That's really what you are saying isn't it.

LM, do you think Rangers will come out of this unscathed?