Ashley's Transfer History thread

Happy Face

It's more akin to deleting a channel off your telly as it only shows repeats tbh.

indeed, the amount of repetitive posts saying how wonderfully Mike Ashley is doing things these days by people taken in by a half decent run of result for the first time in 5 years, is cringing stuff.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this bet you're on about LM?

are you commenting on the supposed standard of the thread, and my comments, without reading the thread :icon_lol:

the Grey man will either ignore it, or pretend he hasn't seen it, or both.

Edited by LeazesMag

are you commenting on the supposed standard of the thread, and my comments, without reading the thread :icon_lol:

I don't read every single one of your posts, I skim the odd one, pick up the repeated phrases and move along. That's considerably better than what a good number of the people in this thread have now done - put you on ignore.

Having reviewed the bet I can see you now wish to profit from a lack of relative success at the club.

Soopafan status revoked. ;)

You still haven't answered my questions.

you still haven't answered lots of mine.

I've stated my case for a lot of years now, and to date none of the points has proved incorrect otherwise I couldn't carry on saying the same thing. My view of the mentality inside the club is spot on. You can argue all you like about a half decent run of results, which is only masking over the 2nd rate set up, but time will show that I am right. Of course, the usual cretins who are fooled by the first half decent run of results in 5 years, will disagree but won't address the points in the post I've made with in any detail and explain why.

I don't read every single one of your posts, I skim the odd one, pick up the repeated phrases and move along. That's considerably better than what a good number of the people in this thread have now done - put you on ignore.

Having reviewed the bet I can see you now wish to profit from a lack of relative success at the club.

Soopafan status revoked. ;)

any profit I make would be spent on renewing my season ticket for a further number of years. Of which I am also certain I will not see those Ashley apologists doing the same, as they aren't doing it at the moment so they certainly won't be doing it when the truth becomes obvious.

So the accounts say Ashley had to pay off £36 million in owed transfers from before he bought the club.

Are you going to add that to his spend on transfers, HF? Technically it is transfer spend...

So the accounts say Ashley had to pay off £36 million in owed transfers from before he bought the club.

Are you going to add that to his spend on transfers, HF? Technically it is transfer spend...

the league positions say he had a lot of european matches to match too.

Do you want to bet he doesn't ? You have a history of not taking up bets don't you ?

He is not selling the best players. And he is not not backing the manager. And the only reason you continue to be "right" in your rapidly deteriorating head is because you believe that things that AREN'T happening are happening. Like the above.

If you actually joined the real world and face up to the fact that you are in fact wrong in the stuff you're coming out with, you might get some enjoyment out of how well the club is currently doing.

Being right is more important to you though, so you continue to ignore facts and look like a fool in the process. I can't believe i'm entertaining your idiotic views by replying. You are so far beyond help, it's unreal.

Let me save you the need to reply by saying that I know that "what is UNREAL, is YOU, a so called accountant supporting the backing of Souness with unlimited funds. It is laughable that you think that selling the best players and not backing the manager is the way to run a successful club. When will you and others learn that what I have been saying for the past 5 years is right?"

I know it all, so no need to repeat it. You are the all seeing, all knowing Nostradamus of this board.

you are wrong. You have been wrong for all this time, and you are still wrong.

He HAS and IS and WILL continue to sell the best players, and NOT back the manager with the money. He IS and WILL CONTINUE to sell a player if an operational profit is not obtained, because it is easier and less risky for him to gamble on reaching the higher league positions and the Champions League places.

He IS running the club as a vehicle to sit alongside Sports Direct, he IS happy with preserving premiership status which IS the main priority in order to promote Sports Direct, and this IS the main target for this very purpose, with minimum outlay, anything further than that is a bonus.

He HAS [and STILL IS] lowered expectations among foolish supporters who are now content to swap aiming for success for a good balance sheet.

He will NOT match the league positions of his predecessors on a consistent basis, so far he has not done this, and this will continue.

bump

please show us what is nonsense ?

http://www.toontasti...34#entry1047534

The fact that you don't think football had changed since the 90a is canny ridiculous for a start. And given that a lot of your mental beliefs about what the club should be doing stem from this insane foundation, it's easy to see why most of what you say comes across as the gibberings of an utter shambles of a man.

And that's before we even get into the invented opinions that you ascribe to the people you're speaking to.

so what is nonsense ?

Do you also think we are "doing it like Spurs" but won't get top 4 under Mike Ashley, like they have done ?

Like it or not, I'm saying what I think the mentality of the club points towards, which I've been doing for a few years now and so far what I've said has been proved correct. We are into the 5th year of him and its taken this long to have a half decent season. I've explained how I see the mentality of the club and why I think as I do. Unless I'm proved wrong, it isn't rubbish, despite you saying it is and offering no other view of your own. So why not try and read properly ? That post encompasses what I've said, so tell us what you think is rubbish and tell us what has been proved to be conclusively incorrect so far, after almost 5 years ?

How much longer does Mike Ashley need to match his predecessors ? Whether its "more difficult" or not, the point is that you need to compete with the other clubs and you have a certain level expected of a big club like NUFC. The last regime rose to that challenge and made the club what it is now, and for Mike Ashley, the only club bankrolled by a sugar daddy was Blackburn, now we have 2 clubs. This is no reason why NUFC can't compete with and beat the likes of Spurs [who we slaughtered when we had football men running our own club] and Liverpool ?

So. You want an intelligent debate. Make it so, by starting to tell us what is rubbish about what I'm saying, and why, and show us how it has been rubbish and will be rubbish ?

You seem to have plenty of time, as you appear to be sitting at work and not doing anything again.

bump

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

no reply I see. And you woke up this morning to the "news" that Tiote will be off soon.

And you woke up to another day in a straitjacket.