Andy Carroll - "I was told to leave"

KeithJ

When you see the shite Lambias has come out with in the press today about Shearer, I don't know how anyone has trouble believing that the "they told me they didn't want me" line isn't true. These blokes are utter cunts man.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see the shite Lambias has come out with in the press today about Shearer, I don't know how anyone has trouble believing that the "they told me they didn't want me" line isn't true. These blokes are utter cunts man.

Yup, they're liars. The Keegan debacle showed them in their true colours.

I had to reset my password. Haven't logged on in so long although I have always browsed the forum. I've been biling, seething even, since deadline day and after what I have heard I thought I would write something on here again.

Andy Carroll is young, naive, and (defending his personal position regarding contract request) is like any one of us who would look to improve their salary if there are options on the table elsewhere. Andy did not want to leave this club I am 100% sure of that and this club should have met his contract request in line with the demand for him elsewhere. You do not sell of your best assets you honour them and do everything you can to keep them. I am very close to a member of Andy's immediate family, and I do not have an ounce of doubt inside me that he was treated in a disgusting and ungrateful manner. The stories in the Chronicle are a conservative translation of what I believe has actually happened to avoid causing complete and utter chaos with the fans and club. I do not want to expand on what I have heard but I know a lot of people know the real story about how he has been treated and Mike Ashley should not survive this one, it is one step too far.

regarding the transfer fee, stupid money using common sense but the value in real terms is penny shit. Ashley is operating a false economy, the price of relegation far outweighs this individual transfer fee and Andy is the sort of play that can make that difference. I am gutted we have lost this lad and still coming to terms with this shocking decision.

It's OK, sooty and sweep our manager and md have promised to reinvest the money in the club, just like they promised to keep their best and most promising player. I expect to see plans for a new 30 mill sportsdirect store in the near future.

If you let me know by PM I promise to never accuse you of being a daily mail reader again :D

You should start posting again

The poll on NO asks: Carroll has gone to Liverpool, where do you place the blame?

The club: 22.7%

The player: 44%

Split: 33.3%

Hook, line and sinker.

All raging at pictures of him smiling at the Liverpool match tonight. :D

Andy Carroll is young, naive, and (defending his personal position regarding contract request) is like any one of us who would look to improve their salary if there are options on the table elsewhere. Andy did not want to leave this club I am 100% sure of that and this club should have met his contract request in line with the demand for him elsewhere. You do not sell of your best assets you honour them and do everything you can to keep them. I am very close to a member of Andy's immediate family, and I do not have an ounce of doubt inside me that he was treated in a disgusting and ungrateful manner. The stories in the Chronicle are a conservative translation of what I believe has actually happened to avoid causing complete and utter chaos with the fans and club. I do not want to expand on what I have heard but I know a lot of people know the real story about how he has been treated and Mike Ashley should not survive this one, it is one step too far.

regarding the transfer fee, stupid money using common sense but the value in real terms is penny shit. Ashley is operating a false economy, the price of relegation far outweighs this individual transfer fee and Andy is the sort of play that can make that difference. I am gutted we have lost this lad and still coming to terms with this shocking decision.

It's OK, sooty and sweep our manager and md have promised to reinvest the money in the club, just like they promised to keep their best and most promising player. I expect to see plans for a new 30 mill sportsdirect store in the near future.

If you let me know by PM I promise to never accuse you of being a daily mail reader again ;)

You should start posting again

Tell me as well and I'll pretend I remember who you are :D

The poll on NO asks: Carroll has gone to Liverpool, where do you place the blame?

Hook, line and sinker.

It's easier to pull the wool over the eyes of bairns & dummies though isn't it? [/awaits the sound of Gejon's approaching footsteps]

I had to reset my password. Haven't logged on in so long although I have always browsed the forum. I've been biling, seething even, since deadline day and after what I have heard I thought I would write something on here again.

Who are ya, who are ya?

Hook, line and sinker.

..................... well for the most part it always has been a predominantly pro-Ashley stronghold ie. the NO/Kids-Online forum. It has become an effective reference point for NUFC-bashers, and Mackems etc. If you're looking for the type of dimwitted & gullable Toon supporter, as often portrayed on Sky Sports, than look no further. Intelligent & learned supporters/fans are now few & far between over there.

That sort of lopsided result [nearly a 2:1 ratio in favour of the club's brainstrust] doesn't surprise at the end of the day, and those on that forum who could have added some balance to the result [many who have subsequently left, and can't be bothered with the site anymore], who were dissident voices early in Ashley's reign were firmly put in their respective places accordingly, and scoffed at by what is a strong mungbean element on that the forum.

It's a shame, it was a good forum back in it's HTT days.

Edited by Year Zero

In case anyone needed reminding

Didn't see that the first time around, sums them up completely.

I keep going through a state of "fuck them, I'll ignore them and just enjoy watching the team" and then they keep making these stupid, fucking brain dead decisions with no thought for next week, never mind long term.

Drinking heavily is the only way out

Hook, line and sinker.

All raging at pictures of him smiling at the Liverpool match tonight. :lol:

fucking idiots. I bet those 2 planks outside the ground on the news at 6 on Monday were 2 of them.