Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol:

Actually I was just thinking before, I bet RAWK couldn't pull together a two-three page thread hijack based around the links between classical literature and bowel movements. That's where TT comes into its own!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, that's that then.

Well, at least it isn't Carver. I wonder if Carver knew that though, or if the board really allowed him to think that it could be him.

I checked the Derby forum, and they seem genuinely appreciative of him and are wishing him well etc, despite the problems towards the end of the season. Maybe his links to us became an unsettling factor as well.

We done that with Debuchy didn't we? Let his contract run down a bit more after unsettling him and signed him. So it's basically nailed on that it's McLaren, better than the lingering fear that for some odd reason Carver was kept on. I'd probably rather give Clement a shot.

So much for Garde...

At least McClaren actually might come good, although I can't help but think he's just another Pardew style manager. That said, he's been around the block in Europe a bit which is more than Pardew managed.

Edited by Rayvin

He's a better coach than Pardew, slightly less of a bellend too (dodgy dutch accent aside). I far prefer him over Pardew but it's not an overly ambitious appointment.