Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you're splitting hairs with the old USSR, USSR/Russia same fing innit. USSR was only around as an entity for about 80 years anyway.

Doesn't distract from the point, though. Have a read about Vuk Karadzic, for example.

Mentioned following an incident of racist chanting at a football match ffs. And you mentioned it as a means of generalising about a population and to point score in a football thread against a poster with Serbian family.

Does that all sound reasonable to you, does it?

Mentioned to defend my comment that generally "they're the worst people in Europe". Maybe I should've said worst country in Europe, rather than worst people, because they're not developed enough socially to overcome racial prejudice. These things will happen again in Serbia without a doubt, but a lot of them are canny enough, look at Savo Milosevic he was a nice bloke, so lets not comment about deficiencies in their society eh?

Mentioned to defend my comment that generally "they're the worst people in Europe". Maybe I should've said worst country in Europe, rather than worst people, because they're not developed enough socially to overcome racial prejudice. These things will happen again in Serbia without a doubt, but a lot of them are canny enough, look at Savo Milosevic he was a nice bloke, so lets not comment about deficiencies in their society eh?

Another one for the prediction thread I reckon. Must be tiring to be so simple-minded and narrow in your views.

But as someone once said: It is a far, far better thing to have a firm anchor in nonsense than to put out on the troubled sea of thought

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Xenophobic :lol: Mentioning a country which murdered 8,000 men, women and children at gun point in a 2 day shooting spree, for no good reason, just SEVENTEEN years ago, massively xenophobic that like.

You've missed the point entirely, you utter fucking cretin.

It was an atrocity. However it wasn't carried out by my grandparents, or my aunts, my uncles or my cousins, who funnily enough thought it was an atrocity too. Yet they are Serbs and according to your tiny racist mind that extends the actions of some members of a population to its entirety this puts them amongst the worst people ever. And despite having this pointed out to you time and time again, you keep generalising because that's the way your xenophobic brain works.

Gemmill's right, I shouldn't have to come on here and read this shit, and as long you're left unchecked to carry on in this way, let alone revered on here for being some sort of man-of-the-people then I won't bother.

Save your 'cowardly' 'little' pseudo violent intimadatory language btw, all it does is scream "I'm a moron so I'm resorting to this" and it doesn't scare anybody.

You've missed the point entirely, you utter fucking cretin.

It was an atrocity. However it wasn't carried out by my grandparents, or my aunts, my uncles or my cousins, who funnily enough thought it was an atrocity too. Yet they are Serbs and according to your tiny racist mind that extends the actions of some members of a population to its entirety this puts them amongst the worst people ever. And despite having this pointed out to you time and time again, you keep generalising because that's the way your xenophobic brain works.

Gemmill's right, I shouldn't have to come on here and read this shit, and as long you're left unchecked to carry on in this way, let alone revered on here for being some sort of man-of-the-people then I won't bother.

Save your 'cowardly' 'little' pseudo violent intimadatory language btw, all it does is scream "I'm a moron so I'm resorting to this" and it doesn't scare anybody.

Well fuck off then you knob. I should've said worst country rather than worst people, because people are often products of their society. There's good and bad in every country in the world, but why have more racially motivated atrocities happened in Serbia than anywhere else in Europe since world war 2? Answer the question. Why? Rather than trying to deflect it because grandad Pedrag is a nice bloke. Let's pussy foot around the issue because you have Serb blood though eh? Let's not debate because some jumped up little wank gets upset by it.

As for LBT, do you seriously think this is the last incident or racial abuse brought to national prominence in Serbia? They don't even have to be in Serbia look at Euro U21 Championships in Holland in 2007.

Well fuck off then you knob. I should've said worst country rather than worst people, because people are often products of their society. There's good and bad in every country in the world, but why have more racially motivated atrocities happened in Serbia than anywhere else in Europe since world war 2? Answer the question. Why? Rather than trying to deflect it because grandad Pedrag is a nice bloke. Let's pussy foot around the issue because you have Serb blood though eh? Let's not debate because some jumped up little wank gets upset by it.

As for LBT, do you seriously think this is the last incident or racial abuse brought to national prominence in Serbia? They don't even have to be in Serbia look at Euro U21 Championships in Holland in 2007.

"Reet. I think Serbians are the biggest cunts in Europe, me like. Now let's debate this topic like adults, and don't go getting all offended cos you're a Serbian cunt yourself."

Parody account ffs. :lol:

"Reet. I think Serbians are the biggest cunts in Europe, me like. Now let's debate this topic like adults, and don't go getting all offended cos you're a Serbian cunt yourself."

Parody account ffs. :lol:

Why are you incapable of forming an opinion? You comment on other peoples opinions, usually with some readers letters in the viz type response, just curious as to why you never form opinions of your own, and have an ambition to be a clever cunt in every single thread. Edited by McFaul

Its not racism, its two different communities fiighting a war for power. Bit like Northern Ireland. Shefki Kuqui's account of what happend to his family is earily similair to what happend in Belfast in the late 60s i.e. families living peacefully in a street as neighbours suddenly turn round and start hating those who were their friends the day before. It was the 20th anniversary of this the other day:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/15/uk-arms-northern-ireland-loyalist-massacre

Whats the difference in the mindset between this and Srebenica? the numbers are irrelevent. That happened in the 1990s too...in the UK.

Its not a stated ambition, just a coincidence of my intelligence and my posting.

I have plenty of opinions. For instance your xenophobic nonsense in this thread is unacceptable. There's one.

Well my opinion on you in this thread is, you have nothing to say or have shown no signs that you do, other than acting in some Toontastic policeman style capacity.

Its not racism, its two different communities fiighting a war for power. Bit like Northern Ireland. Shefki Kuqui's account of what happend to his family is earily similair to what happend in Belfast in the late 60s i.e. families living peacefully in a street as neighbours suddenly turn round and start hating those who were their friends the day before. It was the 20th anniversary of this the other day:

http://www.guardian....yalist-massacre

Whats the difference in the mindset between this and Srebenica? the numbers are irrelevent. That happened in the 1990s too...in the UK.

The IRA and Loyalists have performed some truly awful atrocities. Correct me if I'm wrong but the worst one was Omagh? 32 died. 29 of the dead were catholic, 29 of their own dead, by an act of terror. I'd say that is COMPLETELY different from systematically murdering 8,000 people. The numbers are relevant too.

The IRA and Loyalists have performed some truly awful atrocities. Correct me if I'm wrong but the worst one was Omagh? 32 died. 29 of the dead were catholic, 29 of their own dead, by an act of terror. I'd say that is COMPLETELY different from systematically murdering 8,000 people. The numbers are relevant too.

Not for me. The mindset is the same, the difference is by that stage the conflict had been going for over 30 years and the British crown had enough wherewithall from the word go in the late 60s to largely prevent things getting to the stage where "protected" enclaves had to be set up. Do not doubt that one side wouldve cheerfully wiped the other off the planet in N.I. But as has been pointed out, it was a minority on both sides.

I think you need to have a hard look at the social and political history of the balkans in order to understand what facilitated the conflict, its more complex and multi-layered rather than "good guys and bad guys". Yugoslavia was a union of countries that had different languages, different religions and different cultures, it was bound to go tits up. The conflict and tragedies unfolding in the 90s were not isolated incidents and something certain serbs suddenly came up with, it was the culmination of decades of conflict, hatred and war crimes stretching all the way back to world war two. I would recommend anyone interested in these kind of things to see the the new BBC production called "Nazi collaborateurs" - It delves into different aspects of WWII including Yugoslavia.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Skip to about 3:40, still sticks to me this day does that. Not that I'm having a go at Serbians or anything btw, just remember watching that at the time and couldn't believe something of this manner actually happened.

I think you need to have a hard look at the social and political history of the balkans in order to understand what facilitated the conflict, its more complex and multi-layered rather than "good guys and bad guys". Yugoslavia was a union of countries that had different languages, different religions and different cultures, it was bound to go tits up. The conflict and tragedies unfolding in the 90s were not isolated incidents and something certain serbs suddenly came up with, it was the culmination of decades of conflict, hatred and war crimes stretching all the way back to world war two. I would recommend everyone interested in these kind of things to see the the new BBC production called "Nazi collaborateurs" - It delves into different aspects of WWII including Yugoslavia.

I think you might find it has its roots in the Ottoman Empire.....the orthodox and catholic christians of the Balkans didnt care much for the Moslem Turks.

Skip to about 3:40, still sticks to me this day does that. Not that I'm having a go at Serbians or anything btw, just remember watching that at the time and couldn't believe something of this manner actually happened.

nawty...

I think you might find it has its roots in the Ottoman Empire.....the orthodox and catholic christians of the Balkans didnt care much for the Moslem Turks.

aye it goes way further back, just didnt think anyone here was interested in a history lesson.

Not for me. The mindset is the same, the difference is by that stage the conflict had been going for over 30 years and the British crown had enough wherewithall from the word go in the late 60s to largely prevent things getting to the stage where "protected" enclaves had to be set up. Do not doubt that one side wouldve cheerfully wiped the other off the planet in N.I. But as has been pointed out, it was a minority on both sides.

I've got a friend who lives in Lisburn in Northern Ireland but was brought up near the Shankill Road, I've just shown him what you've written and he thinks it's bollocks. If the IRA had've wanted 8000 dead in a day they could have, different wars, different agendas, and he said something about the Serbs which I entirely agree with but won't put on here due to PC wanks getting emotional.

Hence you end up with serious and complicated social situations like this happening in the middle of wartime.

The issue was some racist chanting at a football match, which I condemned, yet you chose it as a platform to decry an entire country as war criminals. Yes you probably should have qualified your statements but you didn't.

Anyway, fuck it, I've had enough your shit, I have better things to do with my time than exchange insults with you,and listen to you spout racist bollocks on every subject regardless of your ignorance of it.

Bye