Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85% of the 80k jews in Amsterdam were arrested by Dutch policemen and transported to concentration camps on Dutch trains driven by Dutch drivers with Dutch guards. In Denmark the locals decided to stick up for the Jews and only 5% were murdered. Now who thinks the Dutch are terrible,horrible collaborating cunts?...anyone?..

That doesn't really surprise me about the Dutch by the way. Feyenoord's hardcore are openly anti-semitic, and Ajax get worse abuse than Tottenham ever did for their jewish connections.

Pretty sure you have tarred Greeks with the same brush too in the past when talking about them being bailed out by the EU.

Do you genuinely believe the stuff you write when you pigeon hole entire nations or is it just an act you put on?

It's just an act I put on because I enjoy reading boring cunts like you getting emotional, it also gives you something to say, when in real terms you have very little to say particularly about football*, so you should be thankful to me really.

* although this particular post defines the very title of this thread http://www.toontasti...80#entry1133095

You'd have actually had an epileptic fit if you'd have been with me at the Bigg Market earlier...

https://twitter.com/leazeslad/status/258926118424432640/photo/1

he was muttering cunts, cunts, cunts to himself by the time I passed him at pizza hut.

Edited by McFaul

That doesn't really surprise me about the Dutch by the way. Feyenoord's hardcore are openly anti-semitic, and Ajax get worse abuse than Tottenham ever did for their jewish connections.

Naah..the Dutch were just fuckin cowards during the war and (in general) wouldnt stand up to the fritz. Ruud Krol's grandfather Kuqui was one of the very few Dutch resistance heroes. Compared with the Dutch, the French were brave as Lions. Ajax's rise to prominence in the 60s/early 70s was on the back of money earned during the war by Dutch building contractors working for the Hun. The Dutch had a very poor war tbh.

Naah..the Dutch were just fuckin cowards during the war and (in general) wouldnt stand up to the fritz. Ruud Krol's grandfather Kuqui was one of the very few Dutch resistance heroes. Compared with the Dutch, the French were brave as Lions. Ajax's rise to prominence in the 60s/early 70s was on the back of money earned during the war by Dutch building contractors working for the Hun. The Dutch had a very poor war tbh.

Aye that's pretty well known, there's an anti-semitism exists there though which is more prominent than it is here. You'd never get away with a nazi flag or salute at an English game, unless your name is Mark Bosnich of course.

I'm not emotional. I just pity you and your hatred for people different to you. It also annoys me that it goes largely unchecked on here

Unchecked. What an arsehole. The only way you'd be able to check me is in cyber world, having seen you, you'd be a stuttering mess in person.

right.

thats enough, honestly, anymore on the subject Im deleting it.

start a new thread for racism discussions/physical threats for fucks sake.

Aye that's pretty well known, there's an anti-semitism exists there though which is more prominent than it is here. You'd never get away with a nazi flag or salute at an English game, unless your name is Mark Bosnich of course.

Or you do it while you're briefly outside England, in which case we'll happily welcome you back with open arms as one of the "characters" of the game even though you're only managing fucking Swindon.

Or you do it while you're briefly outside England, in which case we'll happily welcome you back with open arms as one of the "characters" of the game even though you're only managing fucking Swindon.

paolo_di_canio1.jpg

haha good point, didn't that well known Serb pacifist Sinisa Mihaijlovic do the same? Am I allowed to ask this question?

I've mentioned a couple of times that my contempt for Villa singing "Where were you......" comes from a game in 85 and its featured on .com today - division one crowd of 12633.

Excuse my ignorance, but why is Bent being left on the bench at the moment and kicking off about lambert's rotation policy? I don't really like the bloke but surely he's one of their best options to get goals?

F365's Top Ten Alternatives To Being:Liverpool

After the rather dull Being:Liverpool TV series, Matt Stanger picks ten more football shows we'd like to see. The chances of any them being made are pretty slim...

10. Phil Brown's Real Deal

In this afternoon TV show, football's leading David Dickinson impersonator analyses Real Madrid's transfer business to see if they've received good value for money. Brown also offers bargain alternatives to some of Real's pricey signings, including the retired Jimmy Bullard on a five-year deal worth £50,000 a week. Watch out for episode four in the series, when the former Hull boss auctions off Cristiano Ronaldo to Crewe Alexandra for a Super Soaker and a Wagon Wheel behind Jose Mourinho's back. A poignant subplot weaves it way through the programme, with Brown wondering whether people who wear fake tan should be classed as a race and struggling to come to terms with the time he was called 'Tango man'.

9. Fjord Football Special

Fluent Norwegianist Roy Hodgson travels along the fjords interviewing former Premier League footballers who have returned to Norway. In the first part of this mini-series, the England manager goes elk hunting with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in the Scandinavian wilderness, noting that he has a better shot than any of his strikers as he guns down one of the magnificent antlered beasts. A night on the tiles in Oslo with ex-Liverpool full-back Stig Inge Bjornebye allows Hodgson to recall fond memories of his time at Anfield and his journey is completed with an expedition to find a polar bear on the Svalbard archipelago, which he says is as bleak as England's football future.

8. Hughes Got Talent?

Following the end of popular soap opera 'Gallas' - in which the Spurs defender dreamt he was the head of a wealthy Texan oil and cattle family - this new Dragons Den-style show is perfect to take over top billing on Thursday nights. In a dimly lit brick warehouse, Mark Hughes sits in a huge leather armchair wearing only a dressing gown and stroking a white mink that sits in his lap. Football club owners pitch managerial vacancies with the aim of proving they have most ambition - usually demonstrated by how many over-30s they are willing to sign on high wages.

7. Tugay Or Not Tugay?

This daytime TV show sits just before Bruce Women in the listings and sees first-time buyers taken around three dream properties as they look to make an offer on their perfect home. The catch is that one house has been decorated by former Blackburn and Turkey midfielder Tugay. If the buyers can guess which property it is, they will receive a huge £50,000 towards the asking price. Caution: this series contains strobe lighting.

6. Park Rise To Candleford

Best friends Park Ji-Sung, Carlos Tevez and Patrice Evra all star in this romantic period drama about a young South Korean nobleman who arrives in England to lead the Red Army against the Blue Scourge in a fierce battle for land and bragging rights. With Sir Alex Ferguson playing a cameo as the old king who places his trust in Park to lead his troops into battle, the story twists and turns until a dramatic finale.

5. Man vs Moob

Anderson, Wayne Rooney, Jon Parkin, Ade Akinfenwa and Charlie Adam are all challenged to shed the pounds on a football fat camp presented by Tomas Brolin. The idea is simple - there are no complex carbs and the players have to eat low-calorie meals against the clock, with the winner of each event inexplicably receiving a massage from Noel Edmonds. In the spirit of Diego Maradona, the overall champion is awarded their own chat show, with the sole obligation that they must mock Pele's manhood a minimum of 37 times each week.

4. Who's The Biggest Cisse?

Djibril, Papiss, Kalifa and Aliou are set a series of challenges to determine who is the biggest Cisse. This wacky Wipe Out-themed show sees the four Cisses swimming in a tank of electric eels, having to carry out all the challenges Anneka refused and facing five minutes in 'The Dube' - a cage like structure in which former Manchester United forward Dion Dublin analyses highlights of the weekend's football alongside Mark Lawrenson. One Cisse doesn't survive the full series, but you'll have to watch the show to find out more.

3. Life Of Riley

Head of the Professional Game Match Officials Board and former FIFA ref Mike Riley takes us on an absorbing exploration through the minds of the men in black in this documentary. Riley kicks off the show with a wonderful rendition of Pure Imagination - originally performed by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - as the cameras board a magical boat that travels to the referees' sweet shop. Inside, Martin Atkinson is busy working on a recipe for scrumptious cherry whizzle red cards - so delicious that no player objects to being awarded one. Later in the show, Phil Dowd provides a fascinating insight into the history of the whistle.

2. Chang PI

Liverpool's communications chief Jen Chang wears a comedy moustache as he hunts down a gang of criminals who threaten the Reds' world domination. But director M. Night Shyamalan has written a twist into this taught detective thriller - [spoiler ALERT] - the suspects don't really exist. This powerful comedy has been nominated for several awards, including the 'best set up' gong for the scene in which Chang slowly realises he was dining in the restaurant alone.

1. Le Prof

Arsene Wenger hosts a science show in which he repeats the same experiment over and over again expecting different results, but achieving the same outcome every time. Currently in its eighth season, Le Prof was previously aired in a primetime slot, but has since been moved to the afternoon listings, where it sits between Ash In The Attic - a show in which Ashley Cole reveals his inner demons - and Homes Under Der Hammer - a hugely popular DIY show, where Thomas Hitzlsperger and Jorg Albertz carry out renovations which always seem to involve destroying a support wall by blasting a football at it.

Paul Fraser ‏@paulfraserecho

Can't see it happening, but if @Official_HUFC pushed boat out for Sven, interest in town today has already shown it would bring fans back!

Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

What the fuck? :lol: