Worst film ever

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My offering is Flightplan, more like Shiteplan for me like.

Whoever thought Jodie Foster could still carry a film as the lead role must be deluded, seems she's still dining out on the gang-banging she took years ago in The Accused!

66570[/snapback]

I watched this the other day - how fucking ridiculous was it?! I thought the storyline sounded promising but it was completely retarded. :lol:

The Descent is indeed shit as well.

Thankfully I didn't pay to see either of them (god bless snide DVDs..)

My offering is Flightplan, more like Shiteplan for me like.

Whoever thought Jodie Foster could still carry a film as the lead role must be deluded, seems she's still dining out on the gang-banging she took years ago in The Accused!

66570[/snapback]

You're next superstar :lol:

Apollo 13 has to be in their somewhere, people walking out the pics on that one, except daft shite me thinking something was going to happen :lol:

A.I.

Shite acting, shit plot, shit storyline, shit directing, shit special effects, shit idea, shit length (over 2 fucking hours :lol: ). Should've ended but then they decided to bring in aliens to add about another 1/2 hour. :lol:

I want those 2 hours of my life back. :lol:

A big pile of steaming hot shit, had to turn it off 1/4 of the way through.

66548[/snapback]

Bollocks, its superb. Try watching it all the way though before judging it.

66705[/snapback]

Watched up to where she stuck the pic in her mates neck, fucking pony. You really need to get a grip if you think thats a good show.

Tombraider on Acid if you ask me

:lol:

66548[/snapback]

66705[/snapback]

I did watch it all the way through and it was gash.

66548[/snapback]

66705[/snapback]

Watched up to where she stuck the pic in her mates neck, fucking pony. You really need to get a grip if you think thats a good show.

66710[/snapback]

Well, that was nearly the end actually. It's a matter of opinion, but it was praised in virtually every review, check out a meta-review site like Rotten Tomatoes.

Have to say, if you are serious that the Descent is the worst film ever, I'd be interested to know what you count as a good horror film.

66548[/snapback]

66705[/snapback]

66710[/snapback]

Well, that was nearly the end actually. It's a matter of opinion, but it was praised in virtually every review, check out a meta-review site like Rotten Tomatoes.

Have to say, if you are serious that the Descent is the worst film ever, I'd be interested to know what you count as a good horror film.

66731[/snapback]

Shaun of the dead :lol:

The Entity

The descent was very good.

LA Confidential was very good.

Shite like Gigli and Showgirls have no redeeming features whatsoever and it's the likes of those that are in the worst film ever category.

A few films that I think were shit that other people seemed to like are...

Clockwork Orange

Twelve Monkeys

Brazil

The descent was very good.

LA Confidential was very good.

Shite like Gigli and Showgirls have no redeeming features whatsoever and it's the likes of those that are in the worst film ever category.

A few films that I think were shit that other people seemed to like are...

Clockwork Orange

Twelve Monkeys

Brazil

66854[/snapback]

Jesus that was awful, I was just flicking through the movie channels and I think I lasted about half an hour before I realised there was no possibility that it could be any good. The 'word play' between Affleck and Lopez was excruciating.

Not a Gilliam fan then?

EDIT: It's really bothering me that there is some small amount of my memory wasted on the correct pronunciation of that film name.

Edited by DotBum

I thought it was really good. Does what it says , its incredibly claustrophobic and has more than its fair share of jumpy moments.

Im one of those people who can enjoy a film for what it is though. I dont know what its down to, maybe imagination or never really growing up. The amount of times Ive heard my mates criticise something because its 'far fetched' , its a film ffs who cares!

Anyway my vote for shittest (that most will have seen) is Panic room

oh and Creep. That was shit

Edited by luckypierre

So, is the Descent good or not then? :lol:

66936[/snapback]

Get it out and judge for yourself, but imo I'd rather rub my balls with a cheese grater for a couple of hours then sit through that shit again.

Just out of interest how old are you Renton?

I thought it was really good. Does what it says , its incredibly claustrophobic and has more than its fair share of jumpy moments.

Im one of those people who can enjoy a film for what it is though. I dont know what its down to, maybe imagination or never really growing up. The amount of times Ive heard my mates criticise something because its 'far fetched' , its a film ffs who cares!

Anyway my vote for shittest (that most will have seen) is Panic room

oh and Creep. That was shit

66947[/snapback]

I thought Creep and Descent were very much on par

Wor lass wants me to hire the Descent off Amazon but two of my mates have warned me it's shite. I'll just hire it anyway to keep her happy; if it's rubbish I'll just take the piss out of her (lack of) taste.