Surprised no one has mentioned

DesperateDannyB

If you survive this it'll be a fuckin travesty

Why? A club legend has a birthday and no one can be arsed to leave a memory. Its a fucking disgrace.

I hold SBR in the highest regard and so do those who left their regards. You're more worried about point scoring?

Stevie told me on PM most on here arent proper NUFC fans.

Sadly it turns out he was right.

Did I fuck say that you trouble making cunt. This is what I said:

"half of them think I'm a cunt deep down but it's the only option to talk about football on the net cos theres about 10 other big toon boards, and they're either full of Kevin's or full of cunts offering each other on, or full of total tarquins. Newcastle-Online is a bigger tarquin board than any Arsenal mb, full of young wanks on about getting their 2:1's slagging Keegan off clueless mugs"

Where have I put anything saying people on HERE aren't proper NUFC fans?

Disgrace of a thread using SBR, your countries greatest manager in your lifetime I hasten to add, as a weapon to slag Newcastle fans.

Care to elaborate, Steven?

Guest LeazesLad

Why? A club legend has a birthday and no one can be arsed to leave a memory. Its a fucking disgrace.

I hold SBR in the highest regard and so do those who left their regards. You're more worried about point scoring?

"half of them think I'm a cunt deep down but it's the only option to talk about football on the net cos theres about 10 other big toon boards, and they're either full of Kevin's or full of cunts offering each other on, or full of total tarquins. Newcastle-Online is a bigger tarquin board than any Arsenal mb, full of young wanks on about getting their 2:1's slagging Keegan off clueless mugs"

Disgrace of a thread using SBR, your countries greatest manager in your lifetime I hasten to add, as a weapon to slag Newcastle fans.

Aye there's boards full of people who couldn't even tell you why they support the toon, or have never even been to the city. Not the issue here, I just wanted to expose Danny's lie, I'm not a two faced mug.

Aye there's boards full of people who couldn't even tell you why they support the toon, or have never even been to the city. Not the issue here, I just wanted to expose Danny's lie, I'm not a two faced mug.

So basically you're saying here if you aren't from Newcastle of have connections in Newcastle you have no right to be supporting them? Maybe they support them because of the spirit, the fight, the drama, the loving fans, the ever changing scenarios, the crazy results, the ups and downs, maybe stevie, just maybe people support them because they enjoy the team. That's my two cents!

SuperStock_1491R-1092236.jpg

Fucking hell. Only just read this thread and once again Danny B(ollocks) acts like a typical Spurs supporting twat. Using a truely decent guy's birthday to do the kind of wumming a 14 year old wouldn't stoop to??!

Must be a Tottenham fan thing, giving it the big I am despite not achieving anything at all. Pretty much like Spurs themselves.

Ahhh he was a pure and a gentleman he is sorely missed. Have 78th Birthday Sir Bobby you will never be forgotten.

When I read the first sentence I thought you were on about DannyB! :lol:

For a moment I'd forgotten the context of the thread.

Danny B?

A complete Bell Helmet forever on the wind up and not very good at it, either.

What? He's never coming back?

Top lad who always gave us an insight into a rival spectators point of view. Will be missed.

:lol:

Guest LeazesLad
:lol:

Clearly he hated Newcastle with a passion, its funny he was always in top 20 poster of the day. I can't understand why anyone would post 40 times a day on an opposition clubs forum, I can't get my head round the brain process behind it.

Nor me. The number of other clubs forums I visit in a day? 0. Nil. Nowt. Couldnt be arsed tbf. The only time I do is if I want to see their opinion on a matter thath also involves us. Even then I dont post, only read.

Nor me. The number of other clubs forums I visit in a day? 0. Nil. Nowt. Couldnt be arsed tbf. The only time I do is if I want to see their opinion on a matter thath also involves us. Even then I dont post, only read.

And so shall he from now on :lol:

you take away his ability to post?

It's debatable whether he had the ability to do so in the first place. More akin to smashing his ham (non-pig product) fists on the keyboard, no?