well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty he hadn't actually received any grief - somebody called him a cunt once & he flipped. The D.I McFaul brought up his file & began digging...

I don't think I've even reached the best bits yet....

''To Be continued''

Cliffhanger !

so what did stevie find that was so awful?

Everyone found it not just me. In plain black and white, there are too many things to list to be honest. He racially abused Wayne Routledge to his face, he racially abused an English Asian cos Sri Lanka beat England in the cricket, he kidnapped someone allegedly while working at a shop in Newcastle and was done for it, sacked from the same place for dipping the till, shows numerous examples of hatred for women, told an 18 year old Liverpool girl all scousers should've died at Hillsborough, and there's worse than that, I just can't remember them all, they're all in this thread.

I prefferred paul to nick.

Well, it wasn't me who drove him out.

Correct Nick.

It was his racist abuse of NUFC players, threats to rape people, etc wot did it M'lud.

Strange. I haven't found anything like that among his posts. Can you provide some examples?

He's now posting on a Big Brother forum if you want to compare notes on kidnapping.

Reported.

:mellow:

Did he not abuse some Scottish snooker players dead fatha as well? Something like that. The man defines the word "wrongun", the truth will be told.

As a side to that, these people asking for CT to be banned, what purpose does this wide faced annoyance "Nick" have on this board, can someone explain?

Careful Kevin or I'll bop you on the head with the ban hammer.

You wouldn't do that to me Thomas :mellow:

If you post - what could be, libel - again I'll do it happily. :dunno:

Correct Nick.

It was his racist abuse of NUFC players, threats to rape people, etc wot did it M'lud.

Strange. I haven't found anything like that among his posts. Can you provide some examples?

He's now posting on a Big Brother forum if you want to compare notes on kidnapping.

Reported.

Was that the best you could come up with?

Correct Nick.

Reported.

In all honesty I have no idea where those reports go. He may as well have launched a post card off a cliff. :dunno:

If you post - what could be, libel - again I'll do it happily. :D

:dunno:

Correct Nick.

Reported.

I can pretend to report you if you'd rather.

If you post - what could be, libel - again I'll do it happily. :D

:dunno:

A bloke on a guitar forum sued a man who wrote similar about him & his business for £12000 & at the time it ''could have been'' libel.

Turns out it was :D

Correct Nick.

Reported.

I don't really mind what you do.

If someone points me to a good post Nick Kielce Poland has made, if I agree it's a good post I will give £10 to a charity of your choice. There's no significant point to his existence on here. Why is he here? Is there an explanation?

Correct Nick.

Reported.

I don't really mind what you do.

Reported

(to Interpol)

If someone points me to a good post Nick Kielce Poland has made, if I agree it's a good post I will give £10 to a charity of your choice. There's no significant point to his existence on here. Why is he here? Is there an explanation?

I'm here, because I like reading and putting views forward, and because so-far, no one has seen fit to ban me.

Why are you here?

All some wrongun has done is seen some fat cunt on facebook, stolen a few pics and alternate five or six every few weeks, creating an alter-ego for themselves of annoyance. Why would someone come here to do that rather than N-O? Fucking pathetic. That is my explanation of his existence here.

I'm here, because I like reading and putting views forward, and because so-far, no one has seen fit to ban me.

Why are you here?

To expose wronguns, deliver generally spot on psychic musings and discuss football.