well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me you didn't start an online petition Stevie :lol: you're as unhinged as he is man

I did at the time because he was racially abusing people on twitter. Unhinged as he is? Coming from a tea total wrongun who stalks my tweets from 3 days ago, who says something interesting about as often as Haleys Comet comes roond :lol:

As for comments from the likes of Gemmil, if you have nothing to say, say nothing and you clearly haven't. Nothing worse than condescending wanks who have nothing to say. The fact 200 people posted in the thread originally suggests there was some interest in it, and whether some divvy thinks it does "me any favours" is completely irrelevant. Wyngate will die when he does the fat cunt, what I've heard about him lately isn't fit for a family message board. If admin think the thread should be deleted, then delete it. If not pipe down and say something interesting occasionally.

There's at least one thing worse than condescending wanks with nothing to say. I doubt you can work out what it is though. Yes that's me being condescending again.

Aye wronguns like Paul Wyn. You have lots of things to say, but not on this thread.

Just seen that Petition. Had to laugh at "Well I am leaving this petition" :lol: well played whoever posted that comment.

Mid 30s and talking on twitter about giving my wife one? You've lost the plot mate.

Stick to talking to teenagers on twitter about blowjobs eh?

And aye, I have blocked you. You're as much a 'wrong un' as anyone on there

Mid 30s and talking on twitter about giving my wife one? You've lost the plot mate.

Stick to talking to teenagers on twitter about blowjobs eh?

And aye, I have blocked you. You're as much a 'wrong un' as anyone on there

I didn't talk about giving your wife one you stupid cunt, that was Weldy? Can you not read? Stick to pinball machines and geeky comments about the quality of penalties. Global teatotal wrongun imo.