well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what did stevie find that was so awful?

Just read it, you utter bastard.

60 odd pages man, is it really that gripping?

:mellow: I have very little idea what it's all about either btw.

More gripping than Eastenders anyway, and that's had what? 4,000 shows?

"1300 replies over nothing" why read it then you stupid cunts? "fuckin cricket on the telly... moan fuckin hngggghhmmmmm" well watch the other side you miserable wanks.

Not at all. :mellow:

There's some funny pics though and Stevie discovering more and getting stuck into it like Miss Marple is a larf.

I dont know if anyone has already posted this or is even remotely interested but Nick is boring the s*** out of Tyne talk forum now he joined up 2 weeks ago , he must have built up a huge backlog of useless posts ,because he looks to have been very busy by the amount of topics he has posted
link

If someone points me to a good post Nick Kielce Poland has made, if I agree it's a good post I will give £10 to a charity of your choice. There's no significant point to his existence on here. Why is he here? Is there an explanation?

I'm here, because I like reading and putting views forward, and because so-far, no one has seen fit to ban me.

Why are you here?

To expose wronguns, deliver generally spot on psychic musings and discuss football.

Wronguns???? :mellow::dunno::D

So you may have found out that some unemployed bloke, with personal difficulties has been shouting abuse at someone.

Oh, yes, you're the terror of the mafia underworld, you are :D:D:icon_lol:

I prefferred paul to nick.

Well, it wasn't me who drove him out.

Correct Nick.

It was his racist abuse of NUFC players, threats to rape people, etc wot did it M'lud.

Strange. I haven't found anything like that among his posts. Can you provide some examples?

He's now posting on a Big Brother forum if you want to compare notes on kidnapping.

Reported.

grass

If someone points me to a good post Nick Kielce Poland has made, if I agree it's a good post I will give £10 to a charity of your choice. There's no significant point to his existence on here. Why is he here? Is there an explanation?

I'm here, because I like reading and putting views forward, and because so-far, no one has seen fit to ban me.

Why are you here?

To expose wronguns, deliver generally spot on psychic musings and discuss football.

Wronguns???? :D:D:D

So you may have found out that some unemployed bloke, with personal difficulties has been shouting abuse at someone.

Oh, yes, you're the terror of the mafia underworld, you are :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:mellow: To be slightly serious, that's about the size of it. Soz like Stevie :dunno:

Nick - if you have any reports that you would like us to consider which may result in the banning & or account deletion of senior members just stick them here & we'll get back to you within three working days.

Nick - if you have any reports that you would like us to consider which may result in the banning & or account deletion of senior members just stick them here & we'll get back to you within three working days.

No, I'll jusrt keep reporting them, if you don't mind :mellow:

I honestly have no idea where they go. I've just had a look round the the back and I couldn't find any.